Monday, 26 November 2012

A Quick Thank You :)


I just want to do a super quick post today as I haven't been able to post all weekend because I work all day Saturday and then I had my best friends engagement party (& being her maid of honor i had a lot to help her out with) that night then on Sunday I went to STEREOSONIC with a group of my friends. For those who don't know what stereosonic is it is a major outdoor all day music festival that is aimed at dance/trance/dubstep & just club type music here in Australia and plays in all the major cities. OMG it was amazing I love music festivals and just music in general but I've never been to a Stereosonic Festival (I mainly prefer Soundwave & Big Day Out) but I had so much fun and I am definitely paying for it today as I'm super exhausted.



My favourite acts of the Day/Night were Laidback Luke, Example, Calvin Harris & Major Lazer for anyone going to Stereosonic in Melbourne, Adelaide or Brisbane should check them out :) or if you've been to any of the Stereosonic Festivals that have already played tell me what you thought :)

Now on the the main reason I wanted to do this post. I have been blogging for about 2 weeks now & just want to say a quick thank you to anyone and everyone who has read/subscribed to my blog it really means a lot to me considering when I first started I didn't think anyone would read it :P I have been having such a great time and will continue to post as regularly as possible/necessary & I look forward to reading all of your great blog posts so again Thank You I really do appreciate it :) Now I'm off to rest as I am so exhausted from the past couple of days. Happy Monday Everyone :)



6 comments:

  1. so happy you liked stereosonic i have only heard good things! congrats on 2 weeks :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I am also going to Stereo this Saturday!!! I live in Melbourne. I am super excited about that! I hope I will enjoy as much as you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you noticed that Stereo in Melbourne & Adelaide are on the same day? I thought this was a typo but I'm pretty sure that it's not.. I looked at the little book they give you with the maps and times and they have all the acts playing at such different times which means the acts are probably going to have to fly back and forward it's so weird like Tiesto is playing at 4.00pm (which is super early for a major act) then at 8.30pm in Melbourne.. but it looks like Melbourne times are more inline with the rest of the cities.
      HAVE FUN it's going to be amazing :):)

      Delete
  3. No worries lovely, keep up the great posts!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)