Thursday, 29 November 2012

Click Frenzy: Priceline Haul

  So recently Priceline did a Click Frenzy Sale with up to 40-80% off selected brands and the site was running really slow as so many people were trying to get in on it but I managed to pick up a couple of things. Here is what I got :)

One of my Ultimate Cosmetic Organisers with all my new purchases
The first sale I took advantage of was 50% off Models Prefer. I have been eyeing off their Acrylic Make Up Organizing Systems. I decided to pick up 2 of the Ultimate Cosmetic Organiser which I paid $14.99 each (RRP $29.99each) & 2 of the 3 Piece Stackable Mini Organisers which I paid $7.49 each (RRP $14.99 each) ..



These things are FANTASTIC I just wish I picked up the whole range as they also do a separate Lipstick Holder & a separate Make Up Brush Holder. They are light weight and hold a lot of stuff in them i just wish the Stackable Organiser was a bit bigger as each section is about the size of the palm of my hand. If these things go on sale again I will definitely be being more :)




I also bought the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in the colour Honey, a Revlon Colour Stay Liquid Eye Liner Pen, a Rimmel Match Perfection Blush in the shade Light/Medium & an Australis Eyeshadow Primer. I also picked up 2 other Kissable Balm Stains in the 2 for 1 deal on all Revlon Nail & Lip products in store. I got the colours Cherish & Smitten.

Rimmel Match Perfection Blush in the shade Light/Medium - I paid $8.97 (RRP $14.95)
Rimmel Match Perfect Blush in Light/Medium - I haven't really tried many products from Rimmel before but I picked this up because I'd never seen it before & it just looks so pretty. It has 3 Blush colours in it which kind of makes it look like a little compact contour kit as it has a light shade a medium pink shade and a dark coral/ deep orange toned shade. I haven't had much of a play around with this but all the colours are nicely pigmented and blend well together I can't wait to start experimenting with this as I'm fairly new to the whole Blush/Bronzing scene :)



Revlon ColourStay Liquid Eye Pen in the shade 01 Blackest Black - I Paid $15.57 (RRP $25.95)
Revlon ColourStay Liquid Eye Pen in 01 Blackest Black - I have to admit I have always been afraid of any type of Liquid Eyeliner & I'm a huge fan of Gel Eyeliner so I never felt the need to even try anything else until I saw the Revlon ColourStay Liquid Eye Pen. I have been lusting over this for a while & have read a few reviews on it but have not been liking the price of this thing because I'm afraid I wouldn't like it so as soon as I saw this was 40% I had to buy it & let me tell you I LOVE IT. It's super easy to use and looks great on. It isn't as black as some of my gel liners but it gives such a smooth flawless finish that I always find hard to get when using my gel liners & It's super precise. I Don't regret buying this at all :)




Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Honey, Cherish & Smitten - Anyone & Everyone who is Beauty Obsessed knows about these Bad Boys & YAY they are finally Available in Australia though they are quite pricey. I picked up one in the colour Honey during the sale for $10.77 (RRP $17.95) and then 2 instore in the colours Smitten & Cherish in the 2 For 1 deal that is currently still going on in Priceline (Ends 3 Dec 12).




From Back to Front: Smitten, Cherish & Honey
From Left to Right Without Flash & With Flash: Honey, Cherish, Smitten & the Revlon ColourStay Liquid Eye Pen


I was pretty overwhelmed by the colour choices as there are so many to chose from (10 in Priceline) so I looked at countless amount of swatches online and settle for these 3. I'm really bad at describing colours so hopefully you will be able to see in the pictures above but Honey is Neutral toned Mauve/Pink colour, Cherish is a Light Bubblegum Pink & Smitten is a Deeper Raspberry Pink kind of like the colour your tongue turns after drinking raspberry cordial :)


Australis Eye Shadow Primer - I paid $7.77 (RRP $12.95)

Australis Eye Shadow Primer - I haven't tried this out yet but I love Eye Shadow Primers I honestly don't know what i did before these came along and my collection is growing everyday so I thought why not give this one a go plus it's pink how could you say no to that. All Australis products are currently $3 off at priceline (ending on the 3 Dec 12) so why not check out some of there other products as they tend to have really great affordable Make Up.


My total Order came to $88.06 with Free Shipping & I Saved a Total of  $73.70 which I am totally pleased with.

Priceline also threw in some awesome samples I think I got 2 lots of everything because my package came in 2 boxes and each box had an envelope full of goodies




Have you picked up any good bargains lately?
xx

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm so jealous! I want to try those Revlon Kissable balms, look like the Clinique chubby stick! I tried to buy things but the site kept crashing:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw shame yeah I know a few people had trouble with the site. I'm loving the kissable balm stains :)

      Delete
  2. this is such a great haul! i cant wait to try the lip stains! i have tried the models prefer lipstick holders they are great :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've picked up some really great bargain, nice work! I've been eyeing off that models prefer stackable organiser x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I picked up those models prefer organizers they're amazing :)

      Delete
  4. Smart idea getting the organisers! I wish I had thought of that. I know what you mean with the balm stains, so hard to choose the colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might go back and pick up a few more colour while they're still on special :)

      Delete
  5. Lucky that you were able to get onto the site - it wouldn't work for me! Those organizers look amazing :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that's a shame. I didn't even know about the sale I just went on to check the new catalogue (as I'm addicted like that) & I saw the banner and freaked out and just bought stuff as quick as I could haha :)

      Delete
  6. Lucky girl, great haul! I tried to purchase off Priceline during Click Frenzy but it wouldn't go through for me. :( I want to try one of Rimmel's blushes one day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people had trouble with this sale so i don't even know how it worked for me but yes very lucky :)
      The blush is nice not the best but it's pretty good :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)