Friday, 30 November 2012

From Me, To Me: Benefit Haul

Another Haul online shopping haul this time from Benefit Cosmetics.
I love Benefit make up & I used to buy it a lot when I was younger but I don't love the prices we have to pay for it here in Australia. I only recently found out that Benefits website ships all over the world and since then I have been planning what I thought i would like to buy from them & finally I decided.



Shipping from the website cost me $13.95 but it is free for purchases over $125. I was planning on spending that much but the main item I wanted was out of stock so I decided to see how this shop would go before I would go back and purchase more. The shipping took just over 2 weeks which is pretty good in my books :)



The first thing I picked up was the Cabana Glama Kit which I had been eyeing for quite sometime at my local Benefit counter. I picked this up in the sale section of the website for $18.99 (RRP $36.00)



Cabana Glama is a Gorgeous get ready for Summer kit it contains:

- Some Kind A Gorgeous Mini in the shade Medium (3.5g)
- Hoola Bronzer (4g)
- Mini Posie Tint (2.5ml)
- Eyeshadow Palette in the shades Peach Fizz, Bronze Buzz & Cocoa Pizzazz (3.5g)
& 2 different Brush Applicators.


The next thing I picked up is the I'm Glam.. Therefore I Am Kit. This has a few things I've always wanted to try. This kit cost me $36.00



This kit contains:
-  Girl Meets Pearl Mini (7.5ml)
- Glamming Face Powder with Brush (2g)
- Life on the A List Lipgloss (5.2ml)
- Mini Bad Gal Lash (4g)
- Eyeshadow Palette with the shades Pink Fancy, Icy Lilac, Posh Amethyst & Precious Pewter (5g)
 - Double Ended Sponge Aplicator



The last thing I picked up was the She's So Jetset Kit. This is main reason I placed an order online. I have been lusting over this for so long but at $89 in Myers I have never been tempted to buy it. On the website it is $36.00 which is definitely a price I was willing to pay. I'm so glad I got this It is amazing and packaged so nicely (as is all of the products produced by Benefit)





This kit contains:
- Mini  Porefessional Tube (7.5ml
- First-Class Face Powder with Brush (3g)
- an Eyeshadow Palette in the shades Champagne Please, Gold Card, Pretty in Mink & Elegant Espresso (7g)
- a Mini They're Real Mascara (4g)
- Life on the A List Lipgloss (5.2ml)


As always Benefit have great offers for free sample with all purchases. With every order you get to choose from 2 packet samples I chose the Stay Put Primer Sample & the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Sample. I also used a code to get a Girl Meets Pearl Deluxe Sample & Total Moisture Deluxe Sample.
Currently the offer they have on is for a Free Mini They're Real Mascara & a Free Mini Sugar Bomb Deluxe sample for all orders over $50 using the code LILSUGAR at checkout(offer valid until 6/12/12)
What are some of your favourite Benefit Products?
xx

14 comments:

  1. I adore too many Benefit products to list. Their box blushes will have to be a fave and their primers. She's so Jetset is fantastic. I reviewed it on my blog if you want to check it out.

    http://embersandtwilight.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/rave-benefit-shes-so-jetset.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great set. I love the sets coz then I can try a whole range of products and see what is really worth investing in the full size versions of.
      I'll go check out your benefit post's now :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that looks so good! Next time I want more Benefit products I'll definitely have to buy online! Enjoy playing with all your new products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online is definitely the better option when buying benefit :)

      Delete
  3. Wow I'm jealous, all the products look amazing! I've hardly own any Benefit as the Aussie prices put me right off, but buying from their website is a great idea :)

    makeupandmockmeat.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prices here are ridiculous. I think I'm going to continue to buy direct from the site as it doesn't take to long to deliver :)

      Delete
  4. these palettes look so good! i really like the "im glam therefore i am" palette! benefit have some amazing packs and gift sets at the moment!
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all of there gift sets are amazing it's hard to choose between them all :)

      Delete
  5. My favourite benefit product is erase paste!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try erase paste but I didn't buy it. I think I might order the Finding Mr bright kit as it has a nice sample sized one in it. :)

      Delete
  6. It really amazes me how big the discrepancy is between US and Australian prices for Benefit products. The Jetset kit is terrific for $36! I really want to try their Porefessional primer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the prices here are insane. If only I was more aware of this when I was younger as I have been to the US 3 times but I didn't think to shop heaps. I'm always on the look out for online shopping alternatives as I can't justify spending so much on certain products. She's so jetset is an amazing kit. I'm so happy I bought it :)

      Delete
  7. I love the Benefit packaging and product names. They are so fun and playful. I love the gift sets. Such a great way of trying out a whole range of different products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the gift sets are amazing for trying out new products. I already have plans on buying a few of the products in full size. :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)