Friday, 23 November 2012

From Me, To Me: Presents In The Mail

I love online shopping :) These are just a few things I received in the mail yesterday.



One of my favourite online shopping site is BeautyBay.com
For those who are not aware of this website (though I'm sure you are) Beauty Bay is a UK website that stocks products from well known brands in Hair Care, Skin Care, Make Up, Accessories and more. They do Worldwide Free shipping and for today only they have a 20% of Black Friday sale. TODAY ONLY :)!!

In this order I picked up a Stila Collectible Beach Palette in no. 4 Wonderful in Waikiki, Too Faced Natural Eye Palette & Orly Nail Polish in Cotton Candy.


This Stila Palettes are great gift idea's for Christmas they cost $14.53 and with the 20% of today only they are $11.76. Beauty bay sells Wonderful in Waikiki, Striking in South Beach (Blue/Grey toned eye shadows) & Living the life in Laguna (Pink toned eye shadows) and the palettes are about the size of the palm of your hand.



 In each palette you get 4 eye colours (My one has Wahine, Sarong, Coconut & Surf), 1 cheek colour (Mine has North Shore) & 1 Bronzing colour (Mine has Hanauma Bay). All the colours have nice pigmentation with a slight shimmer to them.


From L to R: Surf, Coconut, Sarong & Whine.

From L to R:  North Shore & Hanauma Bay

You get 3 lovely Neutral eye colours that are super easy to blend and work really well together and 1 Bright blue colour that in the Look guide on the inside cover says would be great swept across the lower lash line or you could even wear it by itself if you are after a great pop of colour.
You also get 2 cheek colours. Both colours are similar and complement each other. The blush is a nice peachy coral colour and the bronzer is very similar but with more of a darker shade. Both colours have very little shimmer in them and are more of a matte type powder which is what i love i don't like when cheek colours have glitter and over powering shimmer in them.
These palettes a great for people just starting out with make up as they have a nice range of colours and enough product to play around with & would be great for travelling.

The next thing I picked up is an item that I have been lusting over for as long as I can remember and it is the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit.On Beauty Bay this is normally $37.77 with the 20% if today it is $30.57. This is by far one of the cutest things I have ever seen and I am so happy that i finally decided to purchase it (though now i wish i would have waited for today's sale oh well). It comes with 9 different shades of eye shadow with 3 of them being slightly bigger than the other 6. It also has 3 cards that have 3 different looks to create using the eye shadows provided. I haven't had time to play around with this yet because its just so new i don't want to start using it yet haha but when i do i will be posting a separate review with swatches but here are some pictures for anyone who is interested.



The last thing I purchased was an Orly Nail Polish in the colour Cotton Candy. This is my 2nd Orly Nail Polish (I Own Orly's Rage) and I love the colour of this as the name suggests it is a Cotton Candy Pink Colour. I'm still waiting on some other nail polishes i have purchased online and when i get them i will be swatching and reviewing them. I think I will wait until then and add the Orly Nail Polish in with that lot.

I'm always on the hunt for great Beauty sites that ship to Australia if you know any feel free to share. Will you be picking anything up in the Beauty Bay 20% sale?

6 comments:

  1. The natural eye palette has been on my wishlist for so long :D I will definitely be taking advantage of this sale!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is adorable. It is slightly smaller than I thought it would be but I think its really great value :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for letting us know about the black friday sale! I've just placed an order, which includes the Stila Waikiki palette (I've been wanting it for ages).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :)
      I didnt even know about these stila palettes I just saw them online and thought they looked nice I'm so glad I bought it :)

      Delete
  3. the natural palette has caught my attention for ages,but i have never got it! it looks beautiful i MUST have it lol thanks for sharing :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad i finally bought it. I LOVE IT :):)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)