Thursday, 22 November 2012

Bioderma Crealine H2O





Just over a week ago I went to the Bellabox.com.au website and spotted the Bioderma Crealine H2O 250ml bottle for $22.70 now I don't know if this was a mistake or if it was on special but i didn't even hesitate to purchase this becasue normally this retails for $39.95. This is the first item I've ever purchased from Bellabox and I have the admit the service is great I noticed in an email they said all purchases from their website come with a selection of free samples and I am a sucker for samples so i was pleasantly surprised to see all this nicely packed into my parcel and it only took about 5 days to reach me (which is great for Western Australia)



For anyone who has never heard of the Bioderma it is a French Skincare Brand and let me tell you this stuff it AMAZING. I can definitely see why this gets Holy Grail status with a lot of Makeup Artists and Bloggers. This is a gentle facial cleansing water and is formulated specifically for sensitive skin. It is Perfume free and Hypoallergenic and of course everything on this bottle is written in french. I use this at night to remover my make up with a Cotton Pad (It even takes of waterproof makeup) and in the morning on clean skin as apart of my morning skin care routine. This is such a quick and effective way of cleaning your skin for people who tend to be more laid back in their skincare routine and is perfect when coming home after a late night out. I love how this makes my skin feel so soft and clean after every use. As soon as i saw this in the Bellabox shop it didn't even click that the reason i was in stock might be because it was apart of this months samples and I'm so glad i got the Bioderma Sebium Cleanser so i can give that a try and see which i like better and if i notice a difference.

Are you a Bioderma Fan? Let me know what you consider to be a Holy Grail skincare product as I'm always on the lookout for more.

14 comments:

  1. Wow thats so cheap! What a bargain..its gone back up to 39.95 now:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw no i was wondering how long it would be until they noticed :)

      Delete
  2. I saw it on there for $22.70 as well and was thinking I should pick it up, then forgot about it and now the price is back up, damn it!
    Let me know which one you like better :)
    p.s how adorable is the necklace! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to go back and buy another bottle and i forgot =(
      I think the only real difference between the 2 is the skin type they are aimed for. Crealine works for all skin types and I think is specially formulated for Sensitive skin whereas Sebium is mainly targeted towards oily skin.
      The necklace is so cute i just wish they would let you pick the colour :)

      Delete
  3. Bellabox's customer service is fantastic! I love how they give samples with their shop orders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for free samples or offers with purchase and i'm really happy with all the sample i got :)

      Delete
  4. I received this one in my Bellabox and I think it's great for removing makeup. I would buy it for $22.70, but the normal price is a bit too much.
    I love the necklaces Bellabox have this month! I'm going to have to do an order before the end of the month just so I can get one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so expensive for what people mainly use it for and i know you can buy it off ebay and it's a lot cheaper but I've read a few post's about "fake" ones so I would be to afraid to buy it from there.
      I want to get another one so i might go and buy more stuff :)
      I just wish i could choose the colour

      Delete
  5. What a deal! I'm annoyed that I missed it :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it when i saw it :)

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love Bioderma and I cannot believe I missed out on this fantastic deal!
    Ahh, hopefully it will be available for that price again! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a good deal. I still don't know why it was like that it must have been a mistake because it is such a random price amount
      :)

      Delete
  7. WOW I also ordered some Bioderma cleansing water from BB's website, but I got the Sebium instead the Crealine that you got and I also received a moustache necklace, in blue; the pink one you got looks soooooo cute!!

    Check out the goodies that came with my order:
    http://sidschoice.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/online-order-from-bellabox.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+SidsChoiceBeautyBlog+(Sid's+Choice+beauty+blog)

    Great post!! I just subscribed to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered from there again. you got some great samples i can't wait to see what colour necklace I get this time :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)