Friday, 30 November 2012

November Favourites 2012



This is my Very First Favourites Blog Post. It'll probably be very rushed as I'm off to work soon but I really wanted to get this up :)

Things I Have Been Loving For November 2012:

(1) Swisspers 80pk Cosmetic Square Pads - I love all the items in the Swisspers Range & this is no exception. I use these to clean my eyes at the end of the night but dabbing a little of either my Bioderma Crealine or any Liquid Make Up Remover I'm using at the time. These things are super handy & multi purpose & the are not messy as I have found cheaper alternatives to be.

(2) Essie Nail Polishes in the colours Fiji and Turquoise & Caicos - These are such pretty colours and as the weather is slowly warming up here in Western Australia they are my go to spring nail colours. Fiji is a nice opaque pastel pink colour and Turquoise & Caicos is a creamy opaque Blue/Green colour that is more on the Green side of the colour wheel.

(3) Stila Palette in Wonderful in Waikiki - I received this last week in the mail from my Beauty Bay order & have not been able to put this down since I bought it. The colours in this are very nice neutral toned colours that can be used to create lovely island bronzed type of looks. For swatches of this palette check out my Beauty Bay Haul Here.

(4) Mint Julips Lip Scrubs from Lush - I have terribly horrible dry lips and over this winter (that seems to never want to end here is WA) my lips have gotten really bad so a couple of months ago I picked up this lip exfoliating scrub from Lush & I love it. It smells like Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream which happens to be one of my fave ice cream flavour EVER & this stuff tastes amazing and because it is made from sugar and all natural ingredients you can lick this stuff right off after exfoliating your lips. I use this about 3 times a week and follow with my Lip Service Lush Lip Balm or any kind of lip treating balm. This thing will last you a very long time & is worth the $9.95 price tag.

(5) Green Tea Tree Toner Water from Lush - Another Lush product I have been loving is this Tea Tree Toner. I just spray a little of this onto a Swisspers Cotton Pad a wipe across my face after Cleansing ever night. I quite like the smell of Tea Tree and It is supposed to help soothe skin and redness and works well for oily skin. I have the 100g bottle and it has lasted me about 2 months & it's not even half empty yet.  I'm a Huge fan of this stuff and will continue to repurchase this every time.

(6) Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream -
I Love this. It Smells Great and really does what it is meant to. There isn't much to say about this cuticle butter other than It truly is AMAZING. As much as I love nail polish and painting my nails I've never really looked after my nails so I thought it was about time I did and I was tossing up between this and Lemony Flutter by Lush but went with this instead as its so cute & compact and easy to travel with.

(7) Rose Gold Arrow Bracelet from Lovisa - This is just so cute and I'm really loving the rose gold trend at the moment. This was a gift from my sister & I love it and have been wearing it all month.

(8) Revlon 3D PhotoReady Volume Mascara - I got this free in my Revlon GWP (See Post Here). This mascara was the whole reason I wanted to get this Free Gift With Purchase from Revlon & I'm so glad I did as I am loving it so far. The brush reminds me of the Benefit They're Real Mascara and it seperates my lashes nicely and makes them super long. It isn't doesn't give as much volume as I would like it to but I always pair my mascaras up & I use this with my L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara (Which is an ALL TIME FAVE of mine). Together the 2 look amazing and are my current fave combo.

(9) Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Powder Brush - This is one of the nicest brushes I have ever owned. It's so big and soft and it just feel amazing on the skin and works really well on all kinds of powder. I bought this and quite a few others from the same range from amazon.com about a month ago & so far and loving all of them.

Well I survived my first Favourites post. Hope you all enjoy it & I would love to see all yours.
Tell me what your favourite products for November have been :)
xx

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is :)
      the new one they have Popcorn sounds pretty good too

      Delete
  2. i have had my eye on the stila palette for a while im so happy you like it! i wish there was a lush near me :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should use the online shop from lush. I've ordered from there a few times & it's great :)

      Delete
  3. Nice products!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours of the Essie polishes, and I really love that bracelet! I love arrows and rose gold so I'm going to have to hunt it down (hopefully they still sell it!)

    Here's my November favourites
    http://sailor-klerr.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/november-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully they still have the bracelet i'm not sure how long ago she bought it :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)