Friday, 16 November 2012

Revlon Free Gift With Purchase @ Myer

I'm sure everyone is aware that MYER is currently doing a GWP offer on Revlon Cosmetics. I first read about this offer on Beautyinabottle's Blog and was extremely excited. The offer is that if you spend $39.95 on any Revlon Products you get a free gift. The choice of gifts are between the Revlon Addictive Pack or the Revlon Adventurous Pack.


Here is what i picked up:



Revlon has recently come out with some Fantastic Value gift sets so i thought why not pick one up and take advantage of the free offer.

I Bought the "Get PhotoReady" gift set for $49.95 . On the box it says the value of the items are $128.75 in total but i'm pretty sure it's slightly less than that but either way $49.95 is good value for this box. Included in this set are 4 FULL SIZE products: PhotoReady Translucent Finisher Powder, PhotoReady Perfecting Primer, PhotoReady Concealer in Light/Medium & The PhotoReady Eye Primer + Brightner. I've only used these items once each so i cant really tell how well they work but I will be using them more often and reviewing them in the future but for $50 for a gift set this is great value if not for yourself then for a loved one. 



On to the free gift.  I chose the Addictive gift simply because i was more drawn to the Blue Nail Polish as the other gift option had a Baby Pink Nail Polish and i already own many of those.



All items where wrapped in tissue and placed inside this cute little clutch which is more wallet sized than anything. I'm not the biggest fan of this bag simply because its to small to use as a clutch but it is pretty and would make for a nice make up bag for travelling or even as a gift/giveaway to a friend.




The items included in my pack are the

  • Revlon ColourStay 16 Hr Eye Shadow Quad in Addictive
  • Revlon ColourStay Nail Enamel in Blue Slate
  • Revlon ColourBurst Lipgloss in Orchid
  • Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara in Blackest Black
  • Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer 10ml Sample
  • And the Blue and Pink Clutch
I have yet to use anything in this set but when i do i will post about the items. I'm very excited to try out the mascara because the wand looks very similar to the Benefit They are REAL mascara

Hope everyone has enjoyed this Haul
xx



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :D I was checking out these offers today in Myer but I walked away not getting anything haha! But I may go back :D
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. normally i dont buy revlon from Myer as it is WAY to expensive but i checked the website and came across this and was Sold on it straight away :) such good value rather than having to buy each individual item.. i've played around the products today and so far am Loving it :)
      thanks for checking my blog out.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I picked up both bags/gwp.
    might go back and get that gift set that you got as it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow i'm thinking of going in and getting another because they had another gift set for $39.95 it was called the "Ready for Summer" i think and it had quite a few good items and real good value :)

      Delete
  3. I've been eyeing off this GWP ever since I got an email from Revlon about it. Hopefully they will still have this at my local Myer because I've finally decided what I want to buy to get it. I like the look of the other GWP, only because it comes with a lip butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There still on offer until the 24th so hopefully your Myer will have them in stock.. i was tossing up between the 2 nail colours and the 2 lip products but i have a few lip butters and no lip glosses from revlon so i decided to go with this one and i'm enjoying it so far :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)