Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Up to 80% of ONLINE Priceline





Priceline are currently doing a 2 DAY ONLY ONLINE sale.. I love Priceline it is one of my favourite places for beauty essentials and they have such a wide variety of "Drugstore Brands" to choose from so when i saw this pop up i was excited and thought I'd share.
They have Offers over whole range of Brands including 40% of Revlon (They have the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains online), 40% off Australis, 40% off Rimmel and more. They are also doing 40% of a range of Skincare Brands such as Biore & Natio. Up to 40% of Hair Care Brands & Cosmetic Accessories.
They are also doing up to 80% off selected Fragrances.

Will you be picking anything up on this 2 Day Sale? I know i Will (While i still wait for my Bellabox to arrive *sadface*)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I could not get onto the website at all :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no that sucks. I saw on the news last night that a lot of the "click frenzy" site crashed =S
    That is a shame I'm so glad I got the stuff i wanted. Hopefully they will have another one because that's a little unfair they will have to do something to make up for it..
    I'll do a post when my items get delivered :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)