Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Lust Have It December 2012

Its that time again my Lust Have It for December arrived  Monday morning.
Firstly I'm apologizing for the terrible photo but I'm using my phone for a little while as my sister is overseas  & we share a camera & of course she has it with her.

The one thing I prefer about Lust Have It over Bellabox is that it gets to me sooner. I find they a both posted on a Wednesday & the Lust Have It always arrives to me on a Monday where as the Bellabox arrives a whole week after it's been sent on a Wednesday



I'm SUPER pleased with the contents of my box & have absolutely no complaints Lust Have It have done an incredible job in my eyes. Here's what I received :

(1) Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume Sample - This is one of my favourite perfumes & I love these little samples to have in my purse (this is a added sample not listed on the card but listed on the front as a nice extra).
 (2) Catwalk by Tigi Sessions Series Finishing Hairspray 80ml sample - I'm not a big hairspray fan but my sister has been using this and she loves it plus its a really great sample size.
(3) Naked Tan Goddess Shimmer 30ml sample - I dont think I will use this as its not something I'm interested in but my sister said she would gladly take it of my hands.
 (4) Pelactiv Facial Refiner Deep Cleansing Scrub 50ml sample - I LOVELOVELOVE facial scrubs. I've used this once & so far I'm liking it a lot.
(5) 2x Glasshouse Frangrances Hand Creme 5ml sachet samples in Marseille & Kakadu - I'm not a fan of sachet samples but these look nice.
 (6) Benefit They're Real Mascara 3g sample - This mascara is My new addiction I got a sample sized one in my Benefit She's So Jetset Kit & I'm loving it mine has almost run out & I've ordered a full size one off the website but until that reaches me this will definitely come in handy :):)
(7) Lust Have It Exfoliating Glove - This looks good I already have a few exfoliating gloves but none that look like this so I'm very pleased with this.
We also got given a Candy Cane which I ate pretty much straight away it was very yummy :)

What did you get in your Lust Have It Box this month?


11 comments:

  1. Mine was slightly different to yours, I got a blush instead of the mascara, and my skincare I received
    was different too. They both look like great boxes though!

    You can see what I got here:

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/lust-have-it-box-december-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd seen a few variations of the box but not the one I got given so I was pleased when I saw a few things I didn't know were being put in there
      They made a great effort this month :)

      Delete
  2. This months box looks a lot better, Lust have it must be lifting their game :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they seem to be improving. This is only my 3rd box with them but so far I'm not regretting my subscription maybe later down the track I will see if it's worth being subscribed to both boxes :)

      Delete
    2. I don't think I can afford to sub to both but I am happy with Bellabox for the time being :)
      x

      Delete
  3. lovely items! ^^
    Your blog is awesome and nice to read! I would appreciate it,if you visit me too! :D

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    HAPPY NEW YEAR ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammi I forgot to tag you in my 2012 favourites tag! That has been fixed immediately! If you are interested in doing the tag, see my post here: http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/favourite-beauty-products-of-2012.html

    also I just received your giveaway prize in the mail and am writing a blog about it as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay I love tags :)
      I'll definitely do this tomorrow as I finally have a day off from being so busy lol
      :)

      Delete
  5. Omg I so want to try the Benefit mascara!! And who couldn't love Daisy by Marc Jacobs? (:

    chochalistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really nice. great for length and seperation. It's pretty comparable to the revlon 3D marcara I love both of them :)

      Delete
  6. The Benefit mascara was a nice addition but still not impressed overall :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)