Tuesday, 11 December 2012

NOTD: Essie Butler Please & Sally Hansen Salon Effects


 Not long ago I picked up Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in the style Laced Up from my local Woolworths as they were in a clearance bin for $6. I'd only ever tried these type of Nail Polish Strips once before and I remember liking them just no the pattern I picked up (I think it was the Leopard Print one)
I do love the look of these and they are super easy to apply. They come with 16 Nail Polish Strips, A Cuticle Stick & a Mini File/Buffer as well as instructions on how to use them.


Essie Butler please & Sally Hansen Laced Up



I'm not one to just apply one nail design or colour to all nails I do enjoy mixing it up a little and I love the look of this pattern Mixed with Essie's Butler Please. Butler Please is apart of Essie's Winter 2012 Collection (I purchased mine off Ebay) & it is fast becoming one of my favourite blue nail polishes. It is very similar to Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue though it is slightly darker. I've seen a few review on this polish saying it is a very difficult formula to work with but I found no problems with it. I used 2 coats of Butler Please & 1 coat of Seche Vite Top Coat and this is what I came up with.




Let me know what you think. Have you tried any of the Nail Polish Strips let me know.
& something really exciting, well it is to me =P, I won a Formula 10.0.6 starter kit through twitter thanks to Princeline. This is the first thing I've ever really one & I'm super excited as I love formula 10.0.6 :)
xx

10 comments:

  1. i love the colour of this polish and the nail strips are amazing!the feature nails look really good too :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I really liked the look of these 2 together so I just went with it

      Delete
  2. Great nail art!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look of these nail strips. Were they difficult to apply?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so easy to apply (well I think so) .. I havn't used any other brands to compare but what I like about these are the fact that when you get to the end of your nail the excess nail strip literally pulls/melts off. Before I purchased them I actually watched a youtube video on how its done haha but it pretty much shows u what to do & now I am obsessed with these.
      Hope that helps

      Delete
  4. I love Essie polishes! This shade is amazing, so bright and screams out for attention-the lace art is pretty too :)

    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It such a great colour I'm so glad I decided to purchase it :)

      Delete
  5. That nail combo is beautiful!!

    chochalistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really nice shade of blue! And the salon effects look heaps cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)