Sunday, 9 December 2012

NOTD: Essie Tart Deco & China Glaze I'm Not Lion

Image taken with flash
This is my first ever NOTD post well more like Nail of the Week post as I don't change my nail polish that often. I normally stick to painting my nails one colour or doing a single accent glitter nail but I thought I would branch out a little slightly as I'm experimenting for the holidays :)

It's not very neat but I love the way it turned out in the end. I Used 2 coats of Essie's Tart Deco and then using the China Glaze I'm Not Lion Nail Polish I did a thin line sweeping across the top of my nail. Once this was dry I went over the line with one of my new Dotting Pens (I'll do a post about this soon) I used one of the smaller tools and packed on some more of the I'm Not Lion Glitter (which happens to be one of my favourite glitter polishes ever). I used Seche Vite as my top coat & Viola this is what I ended up with :)


Image taken without Flash

From L to R: China Glaze I'm Not Lion, Essie Tart Deco, Seche Vite



Hope you guys like what I've done here. I'm not very good with this nail art stuff but I have been having a lot of fun experimenting with all my new nail art tools & expect more post's like this to come.

What nail trend have you been Loving/Practicing. Feel Free to link your latest NOTD post so I can check it out.
Happy Sunday
xx 

11 comments:

  1. I really like the look of these polishes together! Great combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really do look great together I cant stop staring at my nails haha :)

      Delete
  2. Eeeep! So cute :D

    Happy Sunday ^^

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh pretty! I love the colour here <3

    happy holidays!
    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love the name of I'm Not Lion XD
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me Too. Honestly that is the main reason why I bought it :)

      Delete
  5. Sooo pretty!!

    chochalistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glitter tips add a nice touch!
    I love peachy orange polishes but they don't look too good on my nails :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)