Thursday, 6 December 2012

Rose-Hip Vital Rosehip Oil

 I've had so many blog posts that I have been meaning to type up but I've been super sick lately with the flu and I just haven't had the energy or motivation but I'm trying :) . So I thought I would begin with a quick post on my Recent Purchase from the Bellabox store. I'm loving the Bellabox store this is only my second purchase from them (click here for my first post). For quite sometime now I have been  looking in to buying a Rosehip Oil and after seeing and reading so many reviews I decided to go with the Rose-Hip Vital version.





I bought a 50ml from the Bellabox website fore $29.95 (you can also buy a 30ml bottle) I also picked up a 10pk or Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes as I wanted to used 100 of my Bella points but to do so the balance had to be minimum $20 so in total I paid like $23 and got free shipping as this was one of the products in the Bellabox this month.

What I really liked about this one is that it's Australian Certified Organic Cold Pressed Oil the box mentions "The oil is extracted from the seeds without using heat, solvents and chemicals" which I think is fantastic I'm really starting to take notice with the types of products I use mainly on my face. I also like that it is 100% Rosehip Oil so it doesn't contain any nasties or anything else so you know exactly what you're putting onto your skin.

The bottle looks amazing. It's a dark brown glass bottle with white and orange writing. Its simple yet elegant & it has a droplet applicator.

It comes out onto the skin with an orange tinge that soaks right into the skin. Rosehip oil is used to help reduce the appearance of stretchmarks and scars, help improve dry & sensitive skin, help maintain the skins natural hydration & softness and also help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

I have been using this oil for about a week and so far am loving it. I have oily skin on my face and my legs and arms tend to be more on the dry side so i use a few drops of the oil and rub it onto my arms and legs at night and I add a small drop mixed in with my moisturizer and apply it to my face every night. So far the results have been great my skin feels softer and smoother. I have this weird dry patch on my arm and the oil has really been helping with that. I love this product and will keep using it and hopefully the results will keep on coming :). 



So I bought the Rosehip Oil & the Yes To Cucumber Towelettes and as usual with ordering with Bellabox they threw in a handful of samples. I'm really pleased with the ones I got this time. I bought the items in the last week of November they still had the free necklace offer and I'm so glad I got the blue one as that is the one I originally wanted in my first order.


 They also threw in a full sized Australia Mascara which I thought was fantastic as I've never used any mascaras from Australis and this was a nice surprise this one retails for $14.95. 


For $23 I think this is all great value and I do love the Bellabox Store.
Have you picked up anything from the Bellabox Store or Have you tried any of the Rosehip or other Oils available let me know :)
xx

13 comments:

  1. I am actually currently trialling the Rosehip Vital oil....I have only been using it for a few days, but I will be posting my full review on it on my blog shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to read your thoughts on it
      :)

      Delete
  2. nice post and i hope you get better soon
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is so cute :)
    Get well soon girl :) x

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rose in general but I've never tried this!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really been a fan but I do love this stuff :)

      Delete
  5. I really want to try that brand of oil. I'm using Aum at the moment and the RHO is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have ever heard of the brand AUM..
      But I am loving this rose hip oil and wouldn't mind checking out other brands :)

      Delete
  6. Using oil on your skin is soo good for you! Also, it's great at taking off your eye makeup :)

    chochalistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a review on the jojoba oil eye makeup remover before then I didn't realize you could use oil for this purpose I'm very intrigued by this :)

      Delete
  7. This sounds good!
    I really want to try rosehip oil, maybe Trilogy's, since so many people have been raving about it. I really want my acne scars to fade and I've heard it can do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)