I saw this tag over on Jaci's Blog & I Thought I would join in as I've always wanted to do one of these Tags.
As Christmas is vastly approaching I am Super busy (working in retail is the worst this time of the year) most days I come home from work to exhausted to even go on the computer let alone blog so I thought this would be good to do until my next day off then I can start some of the other blog posts I've been wanting to do :)
1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
As stated up there because I work in retail & usually work A LOT the days leading up to Christmas I like to get a big head start & have all my shopping done by the 1st of December and just leave a few things to get right before Christmas
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
This is an easy question as growing up Christmas Movies & Cartoons were my favourite thing about the holidays. My sister & I loved the Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen movie "To Grandmother's House We Go" & that definitely would be the one I would be in. (What kid doesn't want to run away & go on an adventure)
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Both I'd say. Christmas Eve we would always do a Big Family Dinner with one side of the family then come home and watch Christmas Movies & on Christmas Day we'd open some presents & then have a Big Christmas Dinner with the other side of the family & open more present's. Who could say no to either of these days :)
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
Depends on how busy we are bust as a kid I remember it being the 1st of December & it was a team effort :)
5. White lights or colored lights?
White. I've never been fond of coloured lights on a green tree. But now that's I'm older I like the idea of the White Tree With 1 colour theme going through it Like this year It's White & Blue :)
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
Surprise for sure because either way I am happy with what I get I never complain :)
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop?
Santa's Workshop (maybe not making toys) I would just play with all the toys & who doesn't want to live in the North Pole :)
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
Normally to watch a Christmas related movie or two with the family :)
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
JEREMY (Steven R McQueen) from the Vampire Diaries I mean who could say no to this face :)
10. What tops your tree?
Normally a Star of some sort
11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
Nope not even going to try :)
12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
Hahaha with my voice definitely not but when I was young I was in Choir and we would sing for the whole school =S
13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
Not really I'm to busy to countdown but not long to go :)
14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
The usual Christmas dinner nothing to flash & probably tons of chocolate :)
15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?
Working in retail kind of ruin Christmas so the days leading up to Christmas I usually hate but then I quickly get over that when I finally get my days off. But I still enjoy waking up on Christmas day & opening presents and staying in my PJ's all day watching TV & just relaxing until it's time to get together with the Family for Dinner :)