Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Wednesday: Must Have It


There are so many products that I see & I'm just like I NEED TO HAVE THIS so I thought I would start posting about them that way if you own the items you can tell me if you think they are worth it :) .. 

Currently I am addicted to neutral based Eye Shadow Palettes & Kits. I think I some where like 7+ (insane I know) but they are the colours I'm drawn to on a daily basis and I do get great use out of every different palette I own.

This weeks current obsession is None other than Stila's In The Light Palette







The Stila In The Lights Palette consists of 10 Eye Shadows (Bare, Kitten, Bliss, Sunset, Sandstone, Champagne, Gilded Gold, Luster, Night Sky & Ebony) as well as a Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Damsel (Brown)

I just love the way this palette looks and how sleek and convenient it is the have all these shades in one place. I do have many palettes that contain similar colours but I don't think I would have any exact dupes after looking at swatches online. I love the quality of the Stila Eye Shadows and I'm sure this is no exception. To buy or not to buy is the important question.

You can purchase the Stila Palettes and more from their range either at BeautyBay or Mecca Cosmetica.
This palette costs $36.27 from BeautyBay or $62.00 from Mecca Cosmetica

Are you as addicted to Neutral Palettes as I am? Do you own this palette or any of the Stila Palettes? Do you think they are worth it?
Happy Wednesday Everyone
xx


13 comments:

  1. I have never tried out any eye shadows from Stila before :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually quality I never used to think they were but I have been pleasantly surprised :)

      Delete
  2. i havent tried this it looks pretty,i have my eye on a lorac "pro palette" it looks really good kinda like the naked palette but better i think that will be my next investment :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lorac Pro Palette & the Lorac Unzipped Palette are like number 1 on my Wishlist. I've put my self on a Christmas spending ban so after Christmas those are the first things I'm getting.. It sucks they arn't readily available here =( you should definitely invest in one :)

      Delete
  3. This exact palette is under my tree! I'm also obsessed with neutrals. I will be sure to let you know how I like it! What drew me to this palette over other the other Stila palettes was its inclusion of Kitten. I adore that shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have about 5 Neutral Palettes on my current wishlist. My family thinks I am insane but I do use them all & tend to mix and match between palette's.
      I've heard so many great things about Kitten and I'm glad it's in this one though I do like the other palettes too. I think I have a problem haha. Cant wait to see what you think of your palette :)

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting this palette for ages, but I can't seem to justify it given how many neutral eyeshadows I have, and the fact I have both Urban Decay Naked palettes. Still, I'm kind of wondering whether I should've just bought it when Beauty Bay had their 20% off storewide sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't justify it either having all these Neutral palettes (I also own Naked 1 & 2) but somehow I think eventually I'm going to buy it. I might wait and see if beauty bay do another percentage off sale. I bought the original Naked Palette during the 20% & I actually prefer it over the Naked 2 :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Neutrals are always alluring - and I've heard plenty of great things about this palette on YouTube. I'm not meaning to sway you either way but ... Sunset looks hella gorgeous!

    I've been a silent reader, and it would mean the world to me if you could check out and support my new Facebook shop (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exclusive-Cosmetics/505910512775309) with a thumbs up. I currently have a handful of NARS, Tarte and Lorac up for grabs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like an awesome palette!

    chochalistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does look awesome hopefully i convince myself I need this haha :)

      Delete
  7. YES I'm lusting after a stila palette too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)