Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Australia Day & BDO 13





I know its a bit late but Happy Australia Day to everyone hopefully you all had a good one :)
This year my Australia Day was a bit of a quiet one due to working but I still managed to celebrate with some close friends at a BBQ/Gathering. I was slightly saving my energy over the weekend for Big Day Out which was yesterday :):)


For those you aren't aware Big Day Out is a Music Festival that is usually on towards the end of January here in Australia. I normally don't get to excited for the line up as lately it hasn't been impressive but this year the headliners were the Red Hot Chili Peppers & seriously who could say no to that :) they played AMAZINGLY as usual. some other acts I saw were Band of Horses, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Vampire Weekend, Grinspoon & the Killers.. All the acts I watched were incredible & despite the heat it was an amazing Day & Night.

Now I just need to recover from it all :)
What did you do for Australia Day or for those outside of Australia what is one of your Favourite Musicians you have seen play Live?
Happy Tuesday
xx

2 comments:

  1. The best bands I have seen live are Death Cab for Cutie and Jet :) my brother went to BDO this year and had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh death cab would have been good.. I've seen Jet but honestly I'm not a fan but they do play good live :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)