Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Holiday Haul Part 2


Yesterday I started posting my holiday hauls of all the things I purchased while in the Gold Coast. Today's haul is of the Nail Polishes I purchased. I'm currently obsessed with chunky glitter polishes & pretty much picked up as many nice ones as I could find.







During Christmas I picked up a 8 piece Chi Chi nail gift set for a friend & she was really impressed with it I decided to look for one for my self. I went into every Myer & Target store I could find & eventually I found this all glitter set from a random Target store I came across. This set contains 8 different coloured glitter polishes for only $19.95. I've only tried one of the polishes but so far I like them & for around $2 a bottle these are not bad.


From L to R: Essie Bikini So Teeny, Nail It! Ruby Slipper & Purple Haze

From the DFO in Brisbane I picked up this bottle of Essie Bikini So Teeny. I love Essie Nail Polishes & I have been eyeing this colour for quite some time & when I saw it for $6 I had to but it.

I've always been a fan of the Make Up & Nail Polishes at Sportsgirl so when I found these polishes I couldn't pass them up. I got the Sportsgirl Nail It! polishes the shades Ruby Slippers & Purple Haze.
Ruby Slippers
has a mix of small & medium sized pink, red & silver glitter with some Silver Diamond glitter chunks in it.
Purple Haze has medium sized hexagonal glitters in purple, blue & red with the same silver diamond glitter chunks.
Both nail polishes were $7.95 each & apply a really nice amount of glitter in just one coat which is great as I don't like when glitter polishes look good in the bottle but apply hardly any on the nail.





After Christmas Chemist Warehouse Started a HUGE sale on all their Make Up with 50% off all brands I took advantage of this offer & picked up a TON of things including these 3 nail polishes.

Revlon Nail Polish in 761 Scandalous - A murky black colour with purple glitter mixed into it.
Revlon ColorStay Nail Polish in 140 Fall Mood - A shimmery bronze colour
Revlon ColourStay Nail Polish in 260 Bold Sangria - A deep wine purple colour

 I've heard a lot about Revlon Nail Polishes & I chose these Shade as they are colours I'm constantly drawn to.



I love Australis Nail Polishes and I own quite a few of their solid coloured ones but once I saw these I knew I had to pick them up. I purchased all of these from Various Priceline Store for around $8 each.

Australis Nail Glitter Colour in 51098 Milky Way - This is a really pretty pale white nail colour with tiny & large colourful glitter pieces mixed in.
Australis Nail Glitter Top Coat in 51099 Glitter Strikes Back - The minute I saw this I knew I had to have it. It is by far one of the most gorgeous glitter polishes I've ever seen. It has a lovely mix of Purple, Pink, Gold & Orange hexagonal glitters & I love it.
Australis Crystal Colour Top Coat in 51077 Speck-Tacular - This is a Strengthening top coat with really pretty holographic flakes. I've seen a few review on this & I decided to pick it up as it it extremely pretty.




The last nail polish I picked up was a Polish I have been coveting for as long as I can remember & it is O.P.I's The Living Daylights from the Skyfall Collection. Every time I walk into a David Jones stores I'm always on the look out for this shade but of course It's always sold out so when I finally saw some in stock of course I bought it. I'm sure everyone has either seen, read or heard about this nail polish & I'm so glad I found it as it is amazing..

Well that's it for my Nail Polish Section of my Holiday Haul. Tomorrow will be by FAVOURITE part of the Haul the MAKE UP :):)
Happy Tuesday Eveyone
xox

16 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome haul!! I'm a sucker for a good glitter polish. I love the look of the new Australis glitters, so I can't wait for swatches of those. The Sportsgirl polishes look rad too.
    Also, Bikini so Teeny is a really great colour! I'm wearing it at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I didn't realize the Australis Glitters were new no wonder I hadn't seen them before I'm a lot of the blogs will be reviewing them but I think I'm still gonna go ahead & swatch all my polishes next week :)

      Delete
  2. I bought Milky Way this past weekend and I can't wait to try it out. It looks stunning. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the look of milky way I've seen a few swatches of it but I havnt tried it yet :)

      Delete
  3. Wow amazing haul! I have the Chi Chi set too, it's awesome! I also have the Skyfall polish as well and love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      I really like the quality of the chi chi polishes I think they were a bargain

      Delete
  4. Wow! Such great buys. I love that Essie colour :)


    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with chunky glitter nailpolishes too these days! You have picked so many pretty ones! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seems every where I go I see so many great glitter polishes I try & stop my self from buying them but It never works :)

      Delete
  6. I have had that Essie colour on my wishlist since it came out, what a bargain! I really love that Milky Way Polish too, so lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was such a steal & I could only see one so I knew I had to have it :)

      Delete
  7. I ADORE Revlon polishes they have great formulaa!!

    www.chochalistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking them too. They are so easy to apply

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)