Thursday, 24 January 2013

Holiday Haul Part 3

I was going to post this last night but when I came home from work I was to tired so I'm posting it now.. This is by far my favourite part of my holiday haul. This post will include all the lovely Make Up items I purchased while in Queensland :):)

Like I mentioned I hadn't really done any post Christmas shopping before I went away & I had saved up  a fair bit of money for my holidays so I pretty much just purchased items I liked / had been lusting over before I went away. Half of these items were sale item's & the rest were full price.

This is just going to be a quick post as I'm extremely busy today so I wont be talking to much about the products but if anyone wants me to do a closer review on any of the items feel free to let me know :)


From L to R: Pomegranate Pink, Bad to the Bronze & Bold Gold


Maybelline Color Tattoos Pomegranate Pink, Bad to the Bronze & Bold Gold - I picked these up in the 50% off sale at Chemist Warehouse for only $5.97 & I really love these eye shadows for colour bases & as I own a lot of neutral eye shadow palettes a lot of them include shades that are Bronze, Rusted & Gold Toned which are very similar to these 3 & they work great together. I also really like how they work even without eye shadow over the top.

From L to R: Bad to the Bronze, Bold Gold & Pomegranate Pink
 I went to a Mecca Maxima Store (which by the way I never even knew existed) I'm guessing they only have stored over in the East Coast. Mecca Maxima is pretty much a mix of Mecca Cosmetica & Kit Cosmetics & It's pretty big & Pretty AWESOME :) they were having a GWP offer on at the time when you spend $60 you get this little gift box which included:

 Kate Somerville Tanning Towelettes 15g Packet - I don't actually know how many are in here but I'm assuming just 1
A set of 6 Bobby Pins made by Mecca Maxima for Kit Cosmetics - these are the cutest little things & the colours look very nice together.
Nars Mini Blush Orgasm - This is the main reason I wanted this gift set. This little blush is adorable & I don't own Nars Orgasm so this is a very nice addition to my collection even though I'm not the biggest fan of blush I think this is an exception.





One of the Items I purchased from Mecca Maxima was this Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate. This is my first Korres Lip Butter & I havn't tried it yet but It smells really fruity & delicious this was $18.95.

Prior to my holiday I had mentioned that my sister was overseas on holidays, she was planning on meeting us over in the Gold Coast. She flew in from India via Singapore & while in Singapore she was nice enough to gift me a Lancome Hypnose Doll Eye Mascara. She had a stop over in Singapore & decided to do a bit of shopping & before she went away she fell in love with this mascara & knew I would to. I've only used this twice & I LOVE IT!! :)




From Mecca Maxima I also picked up the Stila In The Light Palette RRP$62(and yes I realize I put it back in the packaging upside down lol) & a Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner Pen RRP$32. I was planning on purchasing these items online from Beauty Bay as they are a lot cheaper but I'd done so well on saving money & not spending on my self over Christmas I want to splurge a bit & let me tell you this palette is worth ever dollar. The Stila In The Light Palette contains 10 Eyeshadows & A Smudge Stick in the shade Damsel. I've had a bit of a play around with this & my favourite shade so far is Bubbly which is a warm toned Champagne Colour and is simply gorgeous.

 The Last 3 items I got are all by the Balm & were all purchased from David Jones.


I got the Bright & Pretty Cosmetic Kit, the Balm Jovi Rockstar Palette & the Nude Tube Palette



The Balm Bright & Pretty Cosmetic Kit was a sale item & it was roughly about $34 from $50 it includes:

Mary-Lou Manizer 8.5g Highlighting Powder
What's Your Type? Black Mascara 10ml
and a Plump Your Pucker Lip Gloss in the shade Pink My Lemonade 7g
Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighting Powder

Swatches of the Highlighting Powder & Lip Gloss
 The Balm Jovi Rockstar Palette was roughly $31 from $45 & contains 12 Eyeshadows, a Blush, a Highlighter & 2 lip colours


 Apart from the sale Items David Jones were having a Buy 1 get 1 for 50% off on all the Balm products so I decided to pick up 2 Nude Tude Palette one for me & one for my Sister. With the sale these work out to be $37 each. This palette contains 12 Eyeshadows & a dual ended applicator brush. I haven't tried any of these out yet but they look really pretty.

 So that is the end of all my Holiday Haul post's hope you have enjoyed seeing what I picked up. I'm going to be focusing less on Hauls & more on Review type posts so if any one would me to take a closer look of anything I've purchased please let me know

Happy Thursday Everyone
xox

10 comments:

  1. Another sweet haul! Pink My Lemonade looks really nice from the swatch and yay for mini Nars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I saw the mini Nars :) It is so adorable

      Delete
  2. Lovely haul! You did a lot of shopping while you were away! Niceeee! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny thing is even though I had saved up a lot of money I had no plans of shopping while I was away but clearly I cant help myself

      Delete
  3. I got the Balm Jovi palette too, I love everything that you got here. I really want that Stila Palette but considering I already have the Naked palette I'm not sure if I exactly need it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been able to put my stila palette down since I got it but I agree it is very similar many neutral palettes

      Delete
  4. Wow, lots of awesome stuff! I'd love to see your reviews of all of these products. Nude Tude and In the Light are two palettes I'd love to get my hands on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to get round to swatching and reviewing all of these :)

      Delete
  5. The balm highlighter has been on my wishlist for everrrrr haha. I can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all tings the Balm so when I saw it on sale I had to get it. they also had the betty-lou manizer bronzer & that look amazing I might need to get that too. (yes i know i have a problem haha)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)