Monday, 21 January 2013

I'm Back. Holiday Haul Part 1


This Post isn't going to be long I just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know I'm back from the Gold Coast & ready to settle back into my daily routine.. I didn't really plan to buy much while I was away but since I didn't go crazy at the after Christmas Sales here in Perth I thought I would try some of the store in Queensland. I'm planning on post my Post Holiday Hauls in a few parts Starting with the Skin Care items I purchased while I was away.


The first thing I picked up was the Dr. Lewinns Facial Polishing Gel & Almay Eye Make Up Remover Pads both from Giant Chemist in Harbour Town Gold Coast. I love the Chemist in harbour town you can always find great bargains there. I got a sample of the Dr. Lewins Facial Polishing Gel in my November Bellabox & fell in love with it instantly but once I realized the full size of the product was RRP $39.95 I wasn't quite sure if I was willing to pay that much money for this product until I saw it at the chemist for $14.95 I new I had to buy it & as I was leaving I saw the Almay Eye Pads for $8.00 & decided to buy them as an impulse buy as I've never used them but I've heard great things about them so I'm going to give them a go.

I went into Kit Cosmetics in the Myer Pacific Fair Store & picked up a Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel with the help of the sales girl she was extremely friendly & helped me out as I've never bought anything from Mario Badescu & wasn't sure where to start. This cleanser cost $18.95 & I've only used it once so far & I like it. I will try to get some reviews up once I have used these products more.




From the same Myer Store in Pacific Fair I Picked up the Benefit Bright Travel Skin Care Set again I really wanted to try the Benefit Skin Care Range before I decided whether or not I wanted to buy some of the full size products from the range & this is the perfect way to do so.

This kit contains:
Foamingly Clean Facial Wash 8.9g tube
Moisture Prep Toning Lotion 8.9ml glass bottle
Total Moisture Facial Cream 8.9g glass container
It's Potent! Eye Cream 3.0g glass container
Tripple Performing Facial Emulsion 8.9ml glass bottle
Refined Finish Facial Polish 8.9g tube



 I picked up the 
Angels on Bare Skin Facial Cleanser from Lush in the Pacific Fair Shopping Center. I love walking into a Lush store the people who work there are so friendly & extremely helpful. This cleanser smells heavily of Lavender & usually I'm not a fan of lavender fragrance products but this scent is rather addictive. You just take a small amount of this product & mix it with a little bit of warm water to make a creamy paste and just use it like any other face scrub. This stuff leaves your skin feeling super smooth & clean. So far I'm obsessed with this stuff. This is a 100g tub & it costs $15.95 & the lady said this should last about 3 months so I think this is great value & will probably continue to repurchase this item.
So that is all the Skin Care related items I bough while on holidays. Tomorrow in Part 2 of my Holiday Haul I will be post all the Nail Polishes I picked up.

Happy Monday Everyone
xox

13 comments:

  1. Awesome haul :) I can't wait to see the nail polishes lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I bought way more stuff than I expected :)

      Delete
  2. That Benefit kit is amazing. I've just started my relationship with Mario Badescu as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all things Benefit & their skincare line smells so good haha.. I'm thinking about buying more Mario Badescu products :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul :) can't wait to see what nail polishes you picked up :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I look forward to seeing an extensive review of the mario badescu cleanser :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking it so far once I've been using it enough to see whether or not its making a difference I'll definitely be doing a review

      Delete
  5. Welcome Back! :)

    This Lush cleanser sounds good! xo

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love holidays its so good to be back :)
      the Lush cleanser is amazing :)

      Delete
  6. I've heard good things about the Almay too! Hopefullly it works well for you!

    chochalistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far i'm liking the Almay but I would probably prefer the oil free ones :)

      Delete
  7. Nice haul!
    I like the benefit eye cream :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)