Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Bellabox February 2013


It's that time again I received my Bellabox late yesterday afternoon but I was very busy so I'm just posting this now :)

February Bellabox - Get set to shimmer and shine for valentine time!
This month's box theme is Valentine's & honestly I'm not that impressed but I don't entirely hate it. The items came in the usual Bellabox labelled card board box with black tissue paper that had white hearts on it which I thought was so cute & the card that usually comes with the box had BB heart candies on the back which again was the cutest thing ever :)



Now on to the items I received in my Bellabox




Batiste Dry Shampoo in the scent Blush (50ml size - 150ml RRP$9.95 ) - I'm only just starting the like Dry Shampoo's & I've tried a few but am yet to find one I love but I have never tried this one before so I'm looking forward to testing this out & Hopefully I like it :)

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray (30ml size - 198ml RRP$16.99) - I saw a lot of people were disappointed in this but I'm actually glad I got this I love John Frieda hair care products & when I got out I do tend to curl my hair often so I'm very intrigued with how well this product works.




Banana Boat Sport SPF 30+ (15ml sachet sample - 200g RRP$14.99) - Not very excited with this as it's one of those dreaded sachet samples & I got a sunscreen sample in my lust have it box but as I read Sailor Klerr's Bellabox Post she mentioned she was going to take this to Soundwave with her for convenience


U Skin Solutions Clarifying Cleansing Gel (5ml sample size 125ml RRP$32.95) - I love trying Skincare especially cleansers or scrubs but this is only a tiny 5ml sample so not sure If I'm really going to get a feel of whether I like it or not as It'll be go & I always get burnt when I'm at Soundwave so this will probably be very handy to take with me so I can reapply my sunscreen :)
ne after one use but It does smells good very refreshing & extremely citrusy the scent reminds me of the Lush Soap Sexy Peel.

Fing'rs Nail Makeup Nail Strips (full size - 22 stickers RRP$9.99) - I love the Sally Hansen Nail Strips but I've never tried any other similar type products so I think this will be fun to try & I don't mind the pattern its a little out there but I think I could pull it off so I'll definitely try these out & review them later :)







Eye of Horus Eyeliner in Charcoal Obsidian Goddess (full size RRP$30.00) - I was excited to see this in my box because who doesn't love to see a full size make up item in the sample box. I've yet to really try this out but it's not bad I don't think it's worth the $30 price tag but I could definitely see myself using this a lot. It is a very pretty Charcoal Shimmery Black/Dark Grey colour & has a Sponge Smudging Applicator on the opposite side.


Well that's it for my Bellabox this month & sadly no blue Tiffany box but I don't mind. Overall this was an ok box I didn't hate it but I definitely could've been better. I probably would've preferred the box with the Sally Hansen Nail Polish but oh well

What box did you get?


15 comments:

  1. I really like Eye Of Horus Mascara, it's expensive but well worth it.

    I wanted to try the eyeliner in the lovely bronze colour but I got the nuxe oil and nail polish instead and I am really happy with that.

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the brand at Mecca but never been brave enough to purchase anything though the products do look great :)

      Delete
  2. Man! I really wanted that liner, I got a nail polish instead :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nail polish is so pretty though :) but yeah it's hard to chose which I'd rather out of the 2 :)

      Delete
  3. I love the colour of that eye liner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used it once but so far I'm liking it :)

      Delete
  4. I'd love to see your review on the Batiste dry shampoo and I have used Banana Boat's sunscreen, it's very greasy and makes my skin feel taut! :/

    xoxo

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far I'm liking it. I'll definitely review it & some of the other products I received before my next box comes :)

      Delete
  5. You you got lovely stuff xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm what a shame that the box didn't have much, I'm not a fan of receiving just samples as I can get them for free! The Batiste dry shampoo, Frizz Ease and eyeliner pencil make it worthwhile though :) I can't imagine an eyeliner being $30, as it must be amazing to be able to cost that much! I hope it works well though :)

    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah these box are a hit & a miss sometimes but I do love the excitement of never knowing what I'm going to get. sometimes I get great boxes & other times they are below average :)

      Delete
  7. Batiste is an awesome dry shampoo!!

    www.chochalistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried Eye of Horus, though it is such a cool name! Need to check out swatches and reviews x
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)