Wednesday, 27 February 2013

My Birthday Wishlist



photo taken from google images



So my Birthday is coming up & everyone has been asking me what I want & honestly I haven't really thought much into it so I decided to do a Wishlist so here a few of the items I've been Lusting over.




(1) A Nail Polish Stand or Rack - I have way to many polishes I have no idea what to do with them right now they a in storage tray's I picked up at Kmart but I would love something nice for them to sit in. I've seen a few of these Nail Polish Stands on Ebay & I wouldn't mind 1 (or 2 to fit all my polishes).

(2) Lorac Unzipped Palette -  Everyone who knows me knows how much I love neutral toned eyeshadow palettes & I don't own anything from LORAC & have wanted to try this & the PRO Palette for quite sometime now.

(3) Lorac Pro Palette - same as above :)

(4) Emily de Molly & Femme Fatale Nail Polish - My love for these polishes are growing everyday & I wouldn't mind any of these polishes.

(5) Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara - I heard so many things about this mascara & have always wanted to try this out.

(6) Konad Stamping Kit - I really want one of these. Does anyone own one? are they nice? If I don't get one which I'm sure I wont I'm probably going to buy this for myself.

(7) Flower Cosmetics by Drew Barrymore - I love Drew Barrymore & her make up collection looks so cute I'd love to own any of these products.

(8) Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum 100ml - I love this perfume I've walked past it & tried it about a million times yet never purchased it.

Happy Wednesday Everyone
xo

18 comments:

  1. I have the stamping kit and I don't know how I lived before it! Sadly the stamper is now MIA so I've ordered a replacement. You can see a couple of stamping nail art in my older blog posts, before the stamper vanished in the mess in my room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a look at your blog post's & the stamping kit looks pretty cool I definitely want one now :)

      Delete
  2. Holy moly, think I have to add a few of these goodies to my wishlist also!
    Also, happy early birthday!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) yeah I always feel the same after seeing people's wishlists :)

      Delete
  3. A nail polish rack is a really good idea! What's the point of having so many lovely polishes if you can't show them off?
    I really need to get a Konad stamping kit, I've seen so many good reviews on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've convinced my sister to get me some yay me :)

      Delete
  4. I would love a stamping kit too, they look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know half of wanting it is probably the novelty of using it plus it makes people look like pros when it comes to nail art :)

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday in advance! :) I have heard great many things about the Lorac palette and I want to get the Konad stamping kit too! :D xoxo Hope you get all this on your birthday! ;) xoxo

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I really want the Lorac Palette even if I have more than enough eyeshadows (is there even such a thing)

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday (early) I have 5 acrylic OPI racks and if you are a collector like me I would go for the wall racks. The counter racks are great but take up so much space:)

    Great blog lovely, happily following
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes definitely leaning more to the wall rack idea I just for some reason have a fear of it collapsing & everything falling down.. its probably just me being silly though

      Delete
  7. Those lorac palettes look awesome! I want one too :P
    I've heard so many good things about the Tarte mascara too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want something from Lorac or Tarte I hate how they are hard to get in Australia

      Delete
  8. I love your wishlist - Nail polish is my weakness :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nail polishes are my weakness also :)

      Delete
  9. Haha, your birthday wishlist is so similar to what mine was. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)