Thursday, 21 February 2013

NOTD : Mask-A-Rade


Just wanted to do a quick NOTD post though it seems like it should be name Nail of the Week as I've had it on my nails for about 5 days now but I've taken my polish of the swatch all my new polishes that I bought &have finally arrived to me from America (yay haul)
photo taken with flash

photo taken with flash

photo taken with flash
 I've gotten so many new polishes lately that I want to wear them all at once so choosing a colour was really difficult & because I've had a very busy week I knew my polish would have to last me a bit so I decided on something that would suit pretty much all outfits & still look amazing :)

I've used 2 coats of Picture Polish Mask-A-Rade that I got as apart of my Picture Polish Haul (see here) & layered it over 2 thin coats of Rimmel 800 Blackout which is fast becoming my fav black polish though I'm still on the look out for more great black polishes so if you know any please recommend them to me :)

I love Holographic/ Multi Chromatic top coats & Mask-A-Rade is a brilliant one.
It has small glitter particles that sparkle in all different colours depending on where the light hits.

What are you currently wearing on your nails?
xo


6 comments:

  1. Holo varnishes are very trendy these days! Cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are don't see myself getting sick of them anytime soon :)

      Delete
  2. So lovely ... I like anything glittery (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all things sparkly & glittery too :)

      Delete
  3. Love it! The flash photography showcases the blue tones in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)