Friday, 15 February 2013

NOTD: Valentines Day Manicure


Valentines Day is over for another year but I just quickly wanted to show you my manicure for the day :)
I recently picked up quite a few new polishes & was just playing around when I decided on this combo.
the pictures aren't the best (my camera isn't great but I'm saving for a new one) but I tried my best :)
This look was slightly rushed as I had an extremely busy day.

Swatches without Flash





Swatches with Flash







I used what is probably my new favourite nail colour right now Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 500 Pink at Him applied 3 coats on all nails then on my Accent nail I started with one coat of OPI The Living Daylights & had this idea to keep building it using one of my nail dotting tools to pick up and spread the glitter around then applying Seche Vite as a top coat.

My Seche Vite has started to get really thick & is in a despreate need of replacing so it kind made my nails look weird up close but from a distance it was still nice. I'm very happy with the way it turned out :)

Hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday <3
What are you wearing on your nails right now ?

12 comments:

  1. I really like that look. I went looking for the Sally Hansen Pink at Him today but couldn't find it, I REALLY want that shade, lol.......

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Living Daylights. It is so, so pretty - I want one, too! My nails are bare and breathing till the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the living daylights is so nice I'm glad I finally purchased it

      Delete
  3. That's such a lovely colour xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink colour is gorgeous and that accent nail is definitely blinged up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink is definitely becoming my new favourite nail colour :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)