Friday, 22 March 2013

Bellabox March 2013



If you follow me on Instragram (instragram.com/materialgurl_88) you would've have seen that my March Bellabox & Lust Have It Boxes both arrived! I decided to Post about my Bellabox First as it was the first one I opened but I will also be posting my Lust Have It Box later today.

The theme for this months box is Delicious Beauty & boy did this box smell nice even the little card insert smelt good (or is that just me being weird?)

I absolutely love the way Bellabox package the inside of the box the Tissue paper is always lovely & how adorable is this little Bellabox Strawberry Sticker! However I don't like the actual boxes anymore but that could probably be because I'm obsessed with the new Lust Have It Boxes & plan on using them whereas these boxes I no longer have a use for.


Now on to the good stuff. This is everything I received in this months Bellabox





(1) Ocean Essence Coconut Body Milk 
(2) Ocean Essence Strawberry Rubber Face Mask
(3) Swisse Active Energy Bar (post work out bar)



(4) Clinique High Impact Mascara 
(sorry I took the  photo's last night I know they a terrible)
(5) Designer Brands Lip Pencil in 630 Pink (FULL SIZE)
(6) Glamourflage Lip Balm in the scent Cherry (FULL SIZE)


Over all I'm pretty impressed with this box It's very well balanced with the mix of Skincare & Make Up Items & I'm glad there are no Hair Care products as I have gotten quite a few I need to go through. I'm most excited about the Ocean Essence Face Mask I LOVE face masks & don't actually have any Gel Peel off masks & now I have 2 (2nd from my LHI box post to follow) I will definitely be reviewing this once I use it. I'm also excited about all the Make Up items I've received. I've never tried a Clinique Mascara & I'm a Mascara Junkie so can't wait to try it & the Glamourflage Lip Balm smells AMAZING! & I love the packaging.

I know Bellabox has been a little Hit & Miss lately but I love my box this month hopefully Bellabox can get better from here on out :)

I hardly ever find time to review all the products from my Bellaboxes & LHI I've decided to do a mini review at the end of every post when I receive my Bellabox so if you would like to hear my thoughts about my February Box keep reading :)

Bellabox February 2013 mini review



I found the February Bellabox to be an Ok box I don't think anything really wowed me but I was up for trying the products.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - I didn't exactly love this product but I didn't hate it either. I have dark hair so this probably isn't the best product for me as I found it gave my hair a slight grey tone even after I tried rubbing it in. The smell however was lovely & this really did work but I should probably go out & pick up their colour one for brunette hair as I feel it is a better option for me. I did like that this was sample size.

Banana Boat Sunscreen Sachet - Oh the dreaded 'sachet' sample but luckily for me this came in handy as I took it with me to Soundwave Festival & it was enough for me to use to reapply my sunscreen half way through the day. I found this to be non greasy & it sinks into the skin nicely & yeah it's sunscreen not much more I can say I'm not to fussed when it comes to these type of products but I do like the Banana Boat line so I picked up a full bottle of the Banana Boat Ultra 50+ Sunscreen

U Skin Solutions Clarifying Cleansing Gel - This was a very tiny sample but I did Love this product however I find the price tag to be a little steep (125ml for $32.95) I generally don't spend that much on Cleansers & I'm loving my Mario Badescu one at the moment but If I ever wanted to change I would definitely consider buying this product.

I have yet to use the John Frieda Curl Spray, Fing'rs Nail Strips & I gave away my Eye of Horus Eyeliner to my Mum :) as she really wanted it & she loves it so I guess it must be good.

Did you like your Bellabox this month? Feel free to link your post in the comments If you've posted about this Months Box I'd love to see what you got :)



10 comments:

  1. We got the exact same boxes - I liked the face mask, lip balm and nail stickers but wasn't amazed with everything else.

    I don't think I'll be renewing my subscription in a few months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of only being subscribed to one box & right now I'm leaning more towards Lust Have It :)

      Delete
  2. looks pretty good. looking forward to you LHi post - I really liked this months box :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both boxes were good but I definitely think they could both do better :)

      Delete
  3. Have to let us know what you think of the mascara, it's been a while since I tried a Clinique one I would be very interested to know what you think.

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it once so far & honestly it wasn't bad but it wasn't anything to special. Kind of more of an everyday no fuss mascara when I tend to go for mascara that really add some sort of omph to my lashes :)

      Delete
  4. I've read both your posts on LHI and Bellabox.. They both seem like misses! I'm glad you've got some products that you'll actually use! Most other bloggers didn't find anything they liked in the boxes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I get more excited about the idea of the box than the box itself. I find every month when I first open my box I'm always like YAY & get excited but then find through out the month I don't really use many of the products they just pile up

      Delete
  5. I don't get Bella box but I like the idea of it. I watched on Youtube girl's getting lot of different boxesand it's so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I watch a lot of youtube videos too & a lot of them have these subscription boxes which is probably why i joined up to it & honestly its not bad :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)