Tuesday, 5 March 2013

E.L.F Cosmetics Australia Haul


A while back ELF Cosmetics Australia sent out an email that they were Reducing the price on all their products which I thought was fantastic as I love ELF but find it really unfair that we have to pay a ridiculously expensive price for it. Now It's not as cheap as America but the comparison is a lot better than it used to be & the shipping takes less time & is cheaper then buying overseas.

Well I decided to pick up a few things & here is what I got including the price difference between Australian Online & American Online. The Australian prices are from their ELF Website & the American Prices are from Beauty Joint.









(1) ELF Studio Stipple Brush (AUS$5.99/US$3.99) - I love how this brush feels. It's very soft & works well for me

(2) ELF Studio Eyebrow Lifter & Shader in the shade Ivory/Dark (AUS$5.99/US$3.99) - I don't know why I keep buying Eyebrow stuff online when I have really dark brows (almost black) & I know that the 'Dark' colour is never really what I would consider dark but I do like the Ivory Lifter side so this wasn't a total waste of money (my fault for picking it though)



(3) I bought 2 ELF Studio Blushes in the shades Candid Coral & Blushing Rose (AUS$5.99/US$3.99) -  Absolutely no complaints at all now that I'm getting into blushes I wanted a few cheap but good quality ones & so far these are amazing. Candid Coral is a Light Peach colour with Golden sheen to it & Blushing rose is a Dusty Rose Red toned blush with a Golden sheen to it.


Candid Coral & Blushing Rose




(4) ELF Studio Cream Blush in the shade Heartbreaker - (AUS$5.99/US$7.99) - This is the one product I found to be cheaper on the Australian website than the American which normally isn't the case. I then went to the ELF US site & they sell it for $6 so I think its great we're getting for the same price as Americans. So far I have been very impressed with this product unlike most cream blushes I own this one isn't sticky & It has a lovely velvety texture & doesn't feel oily on the skin leaving a lovely hint of a colour. This one is a nice Light Pink colour that gives skin that very lightly flushed look but isn't to over the top which I love. I'm definitely going to pick up more of these.




(5) ELF Essentials All Over Cover Stick in the shades Golden Peach & Persimmon (AUS$2.00/US$1.99) - I picked these up because I thought they looked cute & are very affordable I've yet to try these out but I mainly bought them as Illuminisers/Highlighters.


From L to R: Heartbreaker, Blushing Rose & Candid Coral

I already have a list a mile long of more things I want to pick up from ELF including their Studio HD Blushes

Have you ever purchased anything from ELF Cosmetics?

17 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from Elf but I like the look of Candid Coral!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for the price they are an amazing brand :)

      Delete
  2. Oh such a pretty haul! I'd like to see a review on the cream blush! :) xo

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've order some more ELF products once they come I'm going to do a review Hits & Misses type post on their products I love & don't love :)

      Delete
  3. Love the look of those all over cover sticks :) I personally am in love with the ELF lip stains... for $3.50 each you can't go wrong!! I love, love ELF products!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried any of the lip stains I'll definitely have to check them out :)

      Delete
  4. you have a lovely blog!

    i just posted a new post on cleaning makeup brushes with baby shampoo.
    what do you think?
    i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too!
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the ELF stipling brush for my cream blushes :)
    And I really like "Candid Coral" but it has already shattered in the corner of the pan :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the stippling brush for the powder blushes I've never tried it with the cream blushes I'll have to give it a go :)

      Delete
  6. Damn, I really wish they'd sell ELF here in the Netherlands! Would you like to check out my blog too maybe we can follow each other if you like? xoxo

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried websites that sell ELF that ship internationally? that's a shame you can't get it over there it's such a great company :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely haul! I'm glad to hear they dropped their prices! The cover sticks look so pretty. I love their eyebrow kit & flat top powder brush for liquid foundation, you need to try their HD blushes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the prices a lot more affordable & worth it now :) I love their eyebrow kit too & I'm gonna get the flat top brush with my next order. & I've ordered some HD blushes already :):) I'm a bit obsessed

      Delete
  8. I have only got two 1$ quads from elf but i am not impressed by them . However these blushes look so good, even the packaging is very sleek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think the quality differs between the ranges & Because the Studio range is priced slightly higher the range has better quality & looks much nicer :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)