Thursday, 7 March 2013

February Favourites 2013


I'm a little late getting to this but I've just been so exhausted after Soundwave (I'm still in a lot of pain). I found this months favourites hard to do. I didn't have many fav but here they are my Favourites for February 2013 :)




 The Balm What's Your Type? Tall, Dark & Handsome Mascara - I got this in a make up set while I was on holidays & didn't start using it until recently & I love it. It separates & lengthens my lashes beautifully without clumping. I will be posting a full review on this product sometime next week keep a look out :)

Artiste Rounded Smudge Brush & Urban Decay Good Karma Brush - I have A LOT of Eyeshadow brushes that I use but lately I've been trying to cut down my getting ready time when I got to work so I've been doing a simple eye look & these 2 brushes work perfect for it. I use the UD brush to pat on a light colour all over my eyelid & the Artiste brush with a darker shade in the crease & outer corner.

Lush Lip Service Lip Balm - Lately my lips have been drier than usual so I've been using this at night & they have been getting better. In the pot this lip balm is sold but when applied on the lips it melts right on & feels as smooth as butter. This is a product I will continue to repurchase & use as I love it.


The Balm What's Your Type? Mascara



Benefit POREfessional - My go to primer of the month I will be reviewing this later next week.

Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic - I bought this in a Benefit order a while ago & only just recently started using it. A full review on my thought will be coming shortly :)



Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel - I'm loving this cleanser I bought from Kit Cosmetics while I was on holidays & I've gone through half the bottle in 2 months & still have plenty left. This is my first ever Mario Badescu product & I'm really excited to try more. If anyone would like a review on this let me know as I plan on doing a lot of reviews coming up I can add this to the list.

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy -
This is my mum's fav hand cream. She'd gotten a full bottle as a gift once & when it ran out I decided to surprise her with a new one & the lady at the counter was super helpful & loved that I was shopping for my mum to spoil her for no reason at all she game me this 50g tube for free. I really love how moisturizing this stuff is &leaves my skin feeling super soft. Even though this is a hand cream I like using this on my feet & heels at night time before I go to sleep & wake up in the morning with the softest feet ever.

Benefit's It's Potent! Eye Cream - I got a small pot of this in a Benefit B-Right Skincare Travel set & have been loving it. I use this night & day & it's the first eye cream I've used I'm thinking of buying the full sized bottle of this cream very soon but I am surprised how long this sample has lasted me as It's quite small



Australis Nail Polish in Speck-tacluar - Gorgeous Flakie Top Coat see my NOTD post here

Milani Nail Polish in Disco Lights - This is an amazing Rose Pink Glitter Polish see my NOTD post here

Femme Fatale Nail Polish in Fatal Attraction - By far the more amazing polish I own. This is a Gorgeous Red Currant Jelly polish Packed with Red & Purple Holographic Glitter with the most beautiful sparkle to it. in the shade the sparkles don't shine as much unless you look up close but when the light hits this polish is when all the magic happens & really makes you go WOW.. I love this polish

All three of these polish's are included in my birthday Giveaway so be sure to check it out :)


Fatal attraction no lighting

Fatal Attraction in Sunlight

Fatal Attraction in Sunlight
 Here are some of my jewellery favourites for this month




3pc Ring set from Colette
Pastel & Gold Skull Necklace from Lovisa

I have a few non beauty fav's for this month:

TV Show: Arrow & Hart of Dixie - 
I just started watching both of these shows recently & I'm addicted. I feel like I always get hooked on the shows no one else cares about (well between my friends anyways) but I love  these shows right now & can't get enough of them.

Song: James Arthur Impossible - This guy won X Factor in the UK & he has a Beyond Amazing voice & I LOVELOVELOVE this song :)


What have you been loving lately?

21 comments:

  1. I just made an order with Femme Fatale can't wait to receive it! I love Australis Speck-tacular :o)

    The rings are great, I don't think I would get away with it working with kids lol....

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.aut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay for Femme Fatale I can't wait to see what you picked up :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see a review on confessions of a concealaholic! I think I've said it before but that Femme Fatale polish is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get my review up as soon as I can hopefully by monday :) I'm obsessed with Femme Fatale now :)

      Delete
  3. I've been really in love with It's Potent as well. I just finished up my sample and luckily I have another sample ready to use. I will probably be buying a full size version when I've depleted this jar as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have another sample of it that I got with the Sexy Lil Stowaways kit so it'll last me a while but definitely worth getting a full size of it :)

      Delete
  4. I have that pastel and skull necklace too! I love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty I have another one that is Gold & Bright Blue :)

      Delete
  5. Great picks! Yay for the upcoming reviews! LOVE the jewellry. Get well soon girl! :) xo

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the Porefessional! And I have a sample of the benefit eye cream too and love it :) And it's lasting me pretty long too.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great favorites! I'm loving my porefessional, I got it as a perk and love it! Fatal Attraction is gorgeous! I'm not a big fan of reds or pinks but that's to die for!
    Also, I'm so jealous of your jewellry! Can you say gorgeous? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fatal Attraction is amazing :) thanks :)

      Delete
  8. I love the porefessional! Great blog hun ive just come across it and I really like it! Im a new follower, Check out my blog and follow me back if you like :-)

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Porefessional is great :)
      Thanks for following. I love your blog too I started following it :)

      Delete
  9. Fatal attraction is such a gorgeous colour! It looks amazing on your nails. Nice blog you got here- had lots of fun browsing through! =D

    beauteebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there,

    if you ever think of selling your skull necklace,
    please let me know (pazifikgruen(at)gmail.com).
    I want this sooo badly :(

    Kindest regards
    Rebekka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)