Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Her Fashion Box March 2013




Yesterday I received my very first Her Fashion Box.
For those of you who aren't aware what HFB is, it is a Brand New Subscription Box service here in Australia that provides a Box every month with a mix of Fashion, Hair, Beauty & Lifestyle products similar to other Australian Beauty Boxes (like Bellabox & Lust Have It) except this one mainly focuses on Fashion. The box retails for $39.95 a month & there are 3 different styles to choose from Trendy, Classy & Feminine.

For the First month they had an offer going around to receive the first box for only $24.95 so I decided to get one to see how I would like it.
I chose the Feminine Box & from what I've seen from other peoples boxes we all pretty much got the same products except for our Fashion Accessories that were different between the 3 styles. 


Instead of the usual Card Insert most of us are used to with Sample Boxes describing what products we received the HFB included a lovely little Magazine style booklet with information on all the products which I thought was a lovely idea. This is what I recieved:

Circa Home Everyday Soap Bar in Lilac & Orchid scent RRP$9.95 - 
This is the first thing I noticed because it made my entire box smell of soap & I'm not to sure If I really like the scent. The smell seems very strong & over powering in the box but when you smell the soap it smells more subtle so it's kinda weird & hard to explain but a lot of my items I received now smell of Soap but the Actual Soap doesn't smell that much. I do love the packaging of the Soap the box is adorable. In the HFB magazine it has some other scent to Soap comes in & they sound really nice so I might check out to see if they have any scent's I'd like as I really like soap. Is that weird =)

Master Makeup by Dean Nixon Eyeshadow Brush RRP$30 - 
 I've never heard of this brand before but I love when these kinds of boxes include brands I don't know. This brush is really good quality & feels amazing so I'm really excited to use this & see how I like it.

Moxie Collection Sample Pack RRP$4.47 -
 This is a little sample box of Feminine Hygeine products. This is a great way for people to try a different range of products from the same company
 



Redken's Diamond Oil Range sample pack
 inc Shampoo, Conditioner & a Hair Treatment -
This is probably my Favourite thing from the box. I love Hair Care Samples as I'm constantly changing up my Hair Care routine & These are very decent Deluxe Sized samples so I can get multiple uses out of them to see whether or not I like the product plus I've never seen or tried the Diamond Oil range from Redken.

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss in Glisten up Pink RRP$15.95 -
My makeup collection is growing every day but I don't really own a lot of lip glosses. I think the only lip glosses I own were GWP or from beauty boxes so I'm pretty happy to see this in here because it's helping add to my collection & encouraging me to wear Gloss more often. The colour I got is a Gorgeous Light Creamy Pink with a lovely subtle shimmer. It's super glossy but doesn't feel sticky at all. The HFB magazine shows 10 different shades for this Gloss & I do like the one I got but I see one called Shocking Pink & one called Plum Lustre that look like they'd be amazing. If you got/have either of those shades let me know if they are nice?

Gold Collar Necklace -
This is the Fashion Piece for the Feminine box from what I've seen you can either get this in Silver or Gold I'm not sure if there were any other options perhaps Rose Gold? I really do Like this necklace. I love Collar Necklaces & I'm glad I got the Gold one as I don't wear to much Silver Jewellery. The only issue with this is I don't believe they tell you how much it's value is or where it's from. These aren't major issue but I know a lot of people would be interested to know.

bonus extra gift Silver Bow Hair Tie - 
This is adorable. Its a plain black hair tie with a Silver bow attached to it.

So that's it for what I got in the First Ever Her Fashion Box. Over all I'm very pleased with all the items I received & will find use for every single one of them. As for an ongoing subscription I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay $39.95 every month for this box so haven't decided on whether or not I should continue with it.

Let me know if you have decided to keep you Subscription?

15 comments:

  1. $39.95 is pretty expensive but you got some great stuf, I wouldn't know what to do either! I like the concept of the 3 different box choices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything I got but I don't think I could keep up with the $39.95 a month. I've decided to unsubscribe for now maybe I'll get a box every now & then. I think this would work better if they offered a box once every 3 months or so :)

      Delete
  2. You got great products!! I'm liking this box more than the other Aussie subscription services (Bellabox etc). That brush and accessories look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving this box a lot I just don't think I could justify spending $39.95 a month on it :)

      Delete
  3. I love the look of that collar necklace!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellooo! I'm hosting an anniversary giveaway on my blog! Get the chance to win a set of clothes from a shop called Sexy Little Things. :)

    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com/2013/03/sexy-little-things-x-rienberry.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so georgeus box. Interesting I have a bow hair tie like the box.
    I´m following you in GFC I hope your follow me back!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really like the hair tie it's so simple yet gorgeous :)

      Delete
  6. I think these boxes are quite expensive however you did receive some lovely items! I want to try those makeup brushes now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as much as I've loved this months box I decided to unsubscribe as I just don't think I could afford spending $39.95 every month. :)

      Delete
  7. I like the eyeshadow brush and the bow hair tie :) The collar necklace looks like it would be fun to coordinate girly outfits with as well. But you're right, an introductory box with a lower price you'd expect to be good and value for money - but who knows about subsequent boxes and paying full price :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the items in the box & have already started using some of them & they are great but the price tag just isn't worth it for me so I unsubscribed for now but I do look forward to seeing what everyone else gets in the coming months & if it looks worth it I might rejoin :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)