Friday, 15 March 2013

MAC Lipstick Candy Yum Yum


I'm very sorrry I've been very busy this week & haven't had much time to post plus I've had some technical difficulties with my internet but it's all better now & I'm working on a few post to be uploaded over the next couple of days :)

I wanted to start the morning with a quick look/review of one of the newest editions to my Lipstick Collection Mac's Candy Yum Yum (I just love saying that name)






I've had this Lipstick for around about a month now & have used it a couple of times so I think It was about time I mentioned it. It is my 4th Mac Lipstick I own. I don't tend to buy many as they are a little pricey for me especially the Australian Prices but so far WOW I really do love this colour. It is a gorgeous Blue based Bright Matte Pink. Unlike some other Matte lipsticks I own this isn't at all drying on the lips it's fairly creamy & stays put for a good 6+ hours.

I had been lusting over this product for a while & while there are probably a few colours out there similar to this but I've never been able to find an exact dupe so I finally decided to get this & am seriously in love with it.

The only issue I find with this Lipstick like most Matte Lip products It tend to show the flaws on your lips & I tend to have dry lips normally so what I like to do is give my lips I nice clean scrub (using my Lush Lip Scrub) & apple a thin layer of Lip Balm on before applying Mac Candy Yum Yum.


Mac Candy Yum Yum AUS$36.00

I tried Swatching it on my lips but the weather has been super gloomy (and I'm still learning how to take decent photo's) but they didn't turn out anything like I wanted them to but I plan on doing another Lipstick post comparing Pink Lipsticks so I'll try again then.
For now these are what I swatched on my hand:


Swatch with Flash

Swatch without Flash


I've only recently gotten into Lipsticks & have acquired a few "High End"ones as well as some fun affordable ones so If people like these kinds of post let me know & I can do one more often :) I'm trying to get on a regular posting schedule & any suggestions of what you guys like to see would be very helpful.
A few I have in mind are Product comparisons High End vs Budget because I'm sure like me people are always looking for either Dupes or products that are just as good as the High End products without breaking the bank.
 If this is something you'd like let me know, I'm thinking of starting with Powder Highlighters?

Also while I'm here I know a lot of people have been freaking out over this GFC / Goggle reader thing I've read a lot of post's about it leaving & some people saying not to worry so just for now I'm not going to stress to much but if you would like to Follow me Via Blog Lovin feel free to by clicking the followers button below & let me know if you want me to follow you back :)

Follow on Bloglovin

22 comments:

  1. That is such a bright color!

    I'm following you on bloglovin. Follow me back =)
    simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty colour
      I'm following you via bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. I love Candy Yum Yum! It's super fun to wear xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun colour & with a really fun name :)

      Delete
  3. This colour is too pretty :) I have to check it out in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah It's one of those colours you have to see in person to truly see how great it is :)

      Delete
  4. I love it! It's such a gorgeous bright shade! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello thank you for the follow! Im already in love with your blog!

    xxxBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome lovely :)
      Thank you I'm also loving your blog :)

      Delete
  6. So pretty!
    I'm still debating on whether or not to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those shades you need to test out before buying as I don't think everyone would like it. But I love it :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much fot the follow,dear.^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so vibrant and lovely!
    I could never pull it off though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very daring colour. I don't wear it often but when I do I love it :)

      Delete
  9. I'm getting a sample of this, if I love it so much I'd probably buy it, but I think I may have a few similar colours so we'll see how it goes. I bet it would look lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll love it. There are probably a lot of similar Hot Matte Pink colours out other but I do love the quality of this one :)

      Delete
  10. I love this colour - beautiful. I've transferred all the blogs I follow over to Bloglovin' so am now following you on that, would love it if you could follow me back on there :)

    http://glossytemptations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've done the same with my Bloglovin so I'm also following you :)

      Delete
  11. It's so pretty. Reminds me of Countessa from Lime Crime which I totally love!

    xx Bridget

    Bridgerydoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try some Lime Crime Products :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)