Friday, 8 March 2013

REVIEW : Apivita Express Beauty with Cucumber



I work pretty much all weekend & by the time Sunday night rolls around I'm simply exhausted & to help relax I usually watch TV or a movie with a hot cup of tea & a good face mask or foot spa depending on how tired I am.

I'm a huge fan on Single Use / Sachet face masks as I like using different one's all the time & I like having a few of these on hand rather than full size bottles.

This past weekend I chose to use the Apivita Express Beauty with Cucumber Mask. I purchased this from Priceline & I't retails for AU$7.90 for 2 sachets which does seem a bit pricey but I tend to buy a few of these at a time & different ones of these at a time & since I only use them once a week they last me a while.





I choose to use this Mask as it is an Intensive Hydration Mask & I wanted something to help add some a little moisture to my face. This face mask has a nice creamy texture to it that isn't to thin & has more then enough in the sachet to cover your whole face. I'd say you could stretch this out for to uses if you wanted but I usually like to apply it a little thicker & also on my neck to get good use out of the whole packet. It has a very pleasant fresh smell to it that reminds me of cucumber water with a hint of something else (the packaging says it also has avocado & jojoba oils so that must be it)


When on the face it is suggested to leave this on for 10 mins which is a good amount of time for a face mask I don't really like waiting any more than 15 mins for an at home face treatment. During this time I've noticed that the cream starts to dry clear & feels more gel like on the skin with a slight cooling feeling which I though was very relaxing.

After I washed this off my skin felt great. Very soft & fresh & not at all oily which is what I like. I used this before I went to bed & when I woke up my skin still felt nice usually I find my skin tends to feel more dry in the morning & my moisturizer breaks me out a little but none of that happened using this so I feel it's perfect for my skin type.

I love Apivita Express Beauty Face Masks & will definitely buy this one again.

Have you tried this or any Apivita products before? What is your HG Face Mask let me know as I'm always looking for more to try.

16 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Hope you enter. Click the following link to find out how to participate.

    http://the-beauty-drawer.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-liebster-blog-award_8.html

    Hannah xx

    the-beauty-drawer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Greek brand, I think their packaging design is really pretty. Good to hear that this hydrated without breaking you out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging design to simply yet pretty :) I want to try all the mask's they do :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds so good, I must give it a go one time! Sounds like exactly what my skin needs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many amazing mask's to choose from & I really liked this one :)

      Delete
  4. I love mask as well! I like the hydrated smooth and fresh feeling afterwards..
    I dont really have favorite mask, because I like to try different sheet sachet masks from different brands ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same I always try a different one each time I use a face mask :)

      Delete
  5. Have just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award: http://mybeautyjunction.blogspot.in/2013/03/im-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cucumber skin care so would definitely try this! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too I think my obsession started with 'say yes to cucumbers' range & now I'm really liking cucumber skin care :)

      Delete
  7. I've been eyeing these in Priceline for a while but was a bit hesitant due to the pricetag... thinking I may have to give it a go ;)
    Lovely review! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these are great when you find the ones best suited for your skin type. I know they have a huge range & it took me awhile to choose which ones I thought would work for me & so far I have not been disappointed :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)