Thursday, 18 April 2013

Bellabox April 2013


I received my Bellabox in the mail yesterday as I was leaving for work which is something that always brightens my day :) I didn't get a chance to look at it until I got home that night but I was super excited to see what I got.

For those of you who are not aware Bellabox is a monthly Beauty Subscription Service here is Australia and can be order from Bellabox.com.au. It cost $15.00 a month and every month you receive about 5+ products  (some sample size some full size).

This is what I got in the April 2013 Box






(1) Proplenish Marine Collagen Sachets (3pk Sample) - This is an odd sample. These Sachets need to be dissolved in water and you are supposed to drink them. I'm a bit funny when it comes to this stuff so I will be reading up on this before I decided whether or not I want to try it.

(2) Ayurda Silk Skin Firming and Toning Cream (5ml Sample) - This was not included in the card they send out with the contents of the box but it was stapled to a little pamphlet about Ayurda so I think it was just a bonus. I'm happy to try this product I've never heard of Ayurda but I like natural skin care.

(3) Ayurda Skin Perfecting Moisturiser in Almond & Saffron (10g Sample) - I think this product leaked a bit in travel as the little bag it came in was covered in a bit of the product but I'm great full that they packaged this in the bag as it did not get on any of the other items. I have more than enough moisturiser sample so I'm giving this one to my mum. Being Persian, my mum loves Saffron and she cooks with it all the time so I'm sure she will love this product.


(4) Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour in 901 Golden Conduct - I'm really excited to have received this as I have always wanted to try a magnetic polish but I didn't want to spend to much money on one just incase I didn't like it. This is a gorgeous colour and I tend to reach for these during the Fall/Autumn time so I know I will get a lot of use out of this.

(5) Cedel Dry Conditioner (30g Travel Size) - I've seen this product around a fair bit but have not tried it. I'm not the biggest fan of dry shampoo but am willing to give this a go.

(6) Lash Card (2pk Sample) - I don't know if this is something I'll get use out of as I think it looks like an awkward product to use but I might try it out eventually.

(7) Cellilux Glacial Mineral Gel Facial Mask(7g Sample) - I've never heard of this brand before but I love trying new skin care items especialy Face Masks which this is. It says to apply this to your face wait 15 then rinse off. I will definitely give this a go and let you guys know what I think.

(8) Indio Skin Tonic (30ml Sample) - Another brand I'm not familiar with but I like Face Mist type products and I'm almost out of my Lush Tea Tree Toner so I will be trying this one out next. The full size product of this is rather pricey at $44.00 for 200ml so hopefully I don't get to addicted though these kinds of products do last a while.


Overall I don't know how I feel about this box. It contains quite a few products that I have never heard of and will use and hopefully like but I will admit this box did not WOW me so hopefully next month they start stepping up their game as there are a lot of Beauty Subscription Services out there and I know a few people have been deciding whether or not they want to continue receiving them so far I am tossing up between Bellabox and Lust Have It and hopefully soon I will decided which to keep :)

What did you get in your Bellabox? Where you happy with this months Box?




8 comments:

  1. Still not all that impressed with Bellabox, so I'm quite thankful I've unsubscribed.

    The only thing I'd be interested in is the dry conditioner, and that's probably the cheapest thing in the box lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lately they have not been impressing me with the boxes hopefully that'll all change soon :)

      Delete
  2. Doesn't seem like too bad of a box this month-definitely not a wow, though. The mix of products still looks interesting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really not to bad but I definitely didn't get wowed by the box but once I start using them I'm sure it'll be fine :)

      Delete
  3. I want to subscribe to one of these boxes one day soon, no idea which one since they are always hits and misses! The products in this one aren't too bad, though. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard if you want to choose from one because most boxes have good months and bad but so far I think Lust Have It has been my fav

      Delete
  4. i've been thinking about joining bella box since i just unsubscribed from lust have it! but there is a new one out there called violet box but its got lik $25 per month thats so expensive! thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I subscribed to the first Violet Box just to see how it compares but if it's not good then I'm going to unsubscribe

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)