Wednesday, 17 April 2013

MUA Haul


I've heard so much about the brand MUA but I don't own anything from them (though I've had a few of their items on my wishlist for a while) so when I got an email notifying me they were having a Birthday Sale with 50% off selected Items I decided to check it out and see what was on offer.

Not all the products I purchased were 50% off but the prices are so cheap anyways I decided to buy a few things that weren't on sale because I really wanted to try it. This is what I picked up.







MUA 12 Shade Undressed Palette £3.00/AUD$4.44
MUA 12 Shade Undress Me Too Palette £3.00/AUD$4.44
MUA Love Heart Lip Balms in Sweet Kiss, Sugar Lips and Kiss Me £1.00/AUD$1.48
MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stains in Fabulicious, Fruitilicious and Kissalicious £1.50/AUD$2.22
MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted and Irreplaceable £3.00/AUD$4.44
MUA Extreme Felt Liner in Black £1.00/AUD$1.48


if anyone would like to see swatches or review for any products let me know and I'll try to get to them as soon as I can.

Have you tried anything from MUA before? What do you think of their products?


10 comments:

  1. The Undressed palette is one of my favourite things in my whole make up collection!
    I'd love to see a review of the Undress me too and the Power Pouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you've picked up some great stuff! I have quite a few MUA products but I have yet to try the heart lip balms, stains and crayons. I would love to hear your opinions on them once you've tried them out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have picked up a nice selection of products. I'm especially curious to hear more about the lip products and see swatches! :)

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are those lip stains like, do they really last that long? Love your haul, MUA eyeshadows are AWESOME judging from the one palette I got recently.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lip balms are very cute! Mua is such a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see a review on lip stains and power pout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always miss their sales! haha. Great haul, a review on the lip stains would be great! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a Bonlook sunglasses giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)