Friday, 5 April 2013

Priceline Haul April 2013


I love Priceline! it is probably one of my favourite places to shop & of course I have never been able to leave a Priceline store empty handed.

I hadn't really planned on going in but I was out getting somethings from IKEA & then went to the shopping center right next to it and of course they had a Priceline so natural I went in for a "Browse"..

This is what I picked up:





I barely ever look for limited edition Essence products anymore as I never seem to have luck but this Priceline I went to, to my surprise had an entire display full of every item from the new Circus Circus Range.
I've seen a few people post about these and though they were all available I will admit not all the items interested me.


I did however Pick up the Circus Circus Long lasting Cream Eyeshadow in 02 Raise the Curtain for.. and 03 My Sparkling Acrobat ($5.50 each). These Cream type Eyeshadow products are fast becoming my new favourite item to collect & I already have 3 others ones by Essence and like the quality so I decided to pick these up. There was another on (a gold one) but I'm not the biggest fan of Yellow Gold bases so decided to skip that one.
I also picked up the Circus Circus Highlighter Powder in 01 It's Magic($5.95). This is a gorgeous shimmery golden bronze highlighting powder than can also be used as an Eyeshadow. I've yet to try this but when I do I'll be sure to blog about it.

Next up I wanted to pick up some Physicians Formula product as they were having a 50% off sale and I've been eyeing of a few products for some time. Unfortunatly they didn't have to much stock left but that's ok as I didn't really want to spend to much money.



The first thing I picked up was the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in 7324 Natural ($10.97). I've seen this product & the other from the same range over on a few blogs & honestly I wanted to buy this for the packaging alone. This is beyond adorable and I've been looking for a nice natural looking blush to wear every day so hopefully I end up liking this. I will definitely be review this once I've had a chance to use it for a while.




The last thing I picked up was another product I'd been wanting and it is the  Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio for Blue Eyes ($12.47).  These are a set of 3 retractable long lasting eyeliners (the packaging claims they are 24 hour wear). Lately I've been using a lot of retractable eyeliners & I'm really liking them so I wanted to give these a go. If anyone is interested I can do a review on these including swatches just let me know.

I believe the 50% off Physicians Formula sale ends on Monday the 8th of April so if you've been eyeing some of their products like I had been definitely go check it out. These are also available on the Priceline Website Here

What Bargains have you picked up recently? Have you tried any of these products before?


10 comments:

  1. half price!!?? im going to try and make it to a priceline stat!

    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half price is a pretty good deal on these :)

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I'd love to try out the Essence cream shadows, goddamit I wish I had a priceline near me!! The Happy Booster blush is totally adorable, I'd definitely pick it up on sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) Essence have some great cream shadows but unfortunately I think some of them are being discontinued.

      Delete
  3. awesome haul! I love the look of the essence products.. my nearest Priceline is 100km away :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100km oh that's bad I think I have 3 Priceline's I would consider my 'Local' ones and they are about 5 mins away from each other the furthest being 15mins away from me haha. Have you tried using there online store?

      Delete
  4. I haven't bought anything from Priceline in so long it's making me a little jealous looking at this post :p I just want to go and spend all my money now.
    I have 2 Essence cream eyeshadows, I love Glammy Goes To but I find Copy Right is a little dry. I'd love to see swatches/reviews of those because I couldn't never really tell what colours the circus collection shadows were because my Priceline seals the Essence products well (I guess it's a good thing though!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have 5 essence cream eyeshadows in total and yeah some of them are great and some not so much. I will definitely be posting about these circus circus products soon :)

      Delete
  5. hlafprice! oh wow wish i knew about it earlier!
    i still havent seen the circus collection at my local pricelines.. its pretty annoying!
    looks like you picked up some great stuff :)

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a shame that they don't have the circus circus collection at your store. I'm quite pleased with the products I picked up :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)