Wednesday, 10 April 2013

The 'This or That' Tag



I was Tagged to do this by the Lovely Meesha over at Strawberry Hearts Chocolate Darts.
I love being Tagged in things but Honestly find my self never having time to complete them so even though they take me a while I do like to eventually get them done :)


Makeup

Blush or Bronzer?
 I would have to go with Blush. I find that I don't use Bronzer as much as I feel it looks weird on my skin as I have Tan skin I haven't quite been able to find a shade that compliments my skin tone.

Lip Gloss or Lipstick? If you asked me this a year ago I probably would've said neither as I was never into lip products but now that I'm getting in to makeup I would pick Lipstick.

Eyeliner or Mascara? This is like the hardest thing for me to decided on because I use both of these products on a regular bases but I would have to say Mascara as It is the only makeup product I can't live without. I do have pretty long lashes & can get away without Mascara but I love how it makes my lashes even better and I feel like you can wear Mascara without Eyeliner but the other way around just looks odd to me :).

Foundation or Concealer? Foundation. This is an easy one for me as I find my foundation is pretty heavy coverage without being to thick or cakey but it works well at concealing a lot of my 'flaws' so I don't always use a concealer with it.

Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow? Neutral. No doubt about it I am Neutral Eyeshadow OBSESSED

Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed. I'm not very good at applying pigments or loose shadow so I do prefer pressed eyeshadow & powders for that matter. I'm horrible at applying loose powder foundations.

Brushes or Sponges? Brushes. I would say Brushes as they are so versatile and can be used with multiple items but for foundation I use a sponge (Like a Beauty Blender).

Nails



Opi or China Glaze?
I think both brands are great but I would say China Glaze as I own more of them & they are more affordable as OPI nail polish retail for around $20 each in Australia.
Long or Short? Short (or more like medium length). I do cut my nails often & find I can't let them grow past a certain point as they bother me.

Acrylic or Natural? Natural. I think the last time I had false nails was for a friends wedding back in 2010. I was never fond of them & haven't had any since.

Brights or Darks? I don't have a preference for nail polishes I pretty much like all colours for all times of the year. I just wear whatever I feel like :)

Flower or No Flower? I'm terrible at nail art though I don't mind it. I probably stick to easy stuff like dots & using my nail guide stickers. I have never attempted floral printed nail as I doubt I'd be any good at it.

Body



Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume is a clear winner for me. I like to spray a little on & find the scent softly lingers all day. I hate anything that smells to over powering or that I have to drench myself in just to get a scent.

Lotion or Body Butter? For everyday use I would say Lotion though I do like Body Butters for my legs when I hop out of the shower so I'd probably go with a nice balance of both.

Body wash or Soap? Body Wash & Body Scrubs for the win. It only ever use soaps to wash my hands with.

Lush or other Bath Company? I am OBSESSED with Lush though I do use products from a Variety of brands but If I had to choose I would either say Lush or the Body Shop as my go to shops for stocking up my bathroom.

Fashion



Jeans or Sweat Pants? at home I would definitely answer Sweat Pants. I pretty much live in them when I'm not going out but to leave the house yes I definitely throw on a pair of jeans or shorts.

Long Sleeve or Short? Honestly I prefer both depending on the weather or my mood I have more than enough of both style tops to choose from

Dresses or Skirts? again both I love Dresses & Skirts depending on what I feel like wearing.

Stripes or Plaid?
Neither. I'm not really one for prints though I don't mind the occasional floral printed dress.

Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals. I only ever wear Flip Flops to the beach.

Scarves or Hats? Neither.

Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs. I have fairly long hair that I hardly ever tie up & any sort of earring that dangles gets caught in my hair! =S

Necklaces or Bracelets? I like both but I find myself always wearing Necklaces & every now & then I'll wear bracelets.

Heels or Flats? as pretty as heels can be unless I'm going to a sit down event I always wear Flats. Nothing worse than wanted to leave an Event early because your Feet hurt.

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Neither.
Jacket or Hoodie? I'm a sucker for a good Hoodie :)

These next few Questions I Changed because I beleive they were Aimed at Americans so I just replaced them with Store found in Australia.

Cotton On or Valley Girl? (original question - Forever 21 or Charlotte Rousse?) Half of my Wardrobe is from Cotton On. I love how Affordable their clothes are & they can work for both Winter & Summer.

Forever New or Portmans? (original question - Abercrombie or Hollister?)
I love everything from Forever New from their clothes to their Handbags & Accessories though I do admit they are slightly over priced.

David Jones or Myer? (original question - Saks 5th Avenue or Nordstroms?) Myer is one of my Favourite Department Store. I feel that David Jones just doesn't have the same level of customer service I find every time I have ever shopped their I get a horrible sales assistant (that is just my personal opinion)

Hair




Curly or Straight? I have Naturally wavy hair but I often wear it Straight. I loved my GHD & can't function without it :)

Bun or Ponytail? I hardly ever tie up my hair but if I do it's in a Bun

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Neither.

Hair Spray or Gel? Neither. I pretty much never use hair spray or gel in my hair If I need to style my hair I use a heat protectant or a hair oil.

Long or Short? Long Hair. It has taken me awhile to grow my hair to the length it is now & I hate having to go in for hair cuts.
Light or Dark? Dark Hair. I have always had dark hair but now it is slightly more of a golden medium brown but I would never go light as I don't think it would suit my complexion.

Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs? Neither. I grew out my "bangs"or as we call it Fringe ages ago & have never gone back since.

Up or Down? Down. The only time I really put my hair up is when I got to bed or when I'm relaxing at home.


I Tag all of these Lovely Ladies & Anyone else who would Like to join in :)

Claire from Sailor Klerr
Mishelle from Mishelle's Sleepytime
Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty
Ashii from Beauty For Thought
Brooke from The Honours Student Life
Betzy from Betzy's Makeup

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sammi! I completely agree with you about the tags. I feel so special and giddy when I get tagged, ya I'm odd, but I spend more time doing tags than reviews and such that I get to them very late. I have four pending, so you'll probably get tagged again. I enjoyed reading your answers. Thanks! You showed the UD Naked, have you tried LORAC Unzipped? I like it more!!! You should see the swatches I have posted incase you haven't tried it yet. :)

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this tag is awesome, thanks for tagging me :) half of my wardrobe is from cotton on too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)