Thursday, 23 May 2013

Quick Update // Where I've Been


Hey everyone I just wanted to quickly do a bit of an update as the where I have been if you guess have been wondering as to my I haven't been posting.

Basically I've had quite a few technical & life difficulties starting with major issues with my computer and our internet service I'm currently without internet as well as some personal issues with a family member being admitted into hospital but I will hopefully have everything ready and sorted over the weekend and once everything has settled on my end I will definitely be back to blogging Monday :)

It's kinda sad that I miss it so much but I have really enjoyed writing this blog and hopefully you guys haven't forgotten about me yet :)

I Look forward typing up some awesome posts in the future as well as reading all of yours and I can not wait to get back into it & a Special Thank You to my Friend Emma who is letting me use her computer to write this out to you all


7 comments:

  1. Couldn't forget about you Sammi :) I'm sorry to hear about your family member, I hope everything is ok now. Can't wait for your internet to get sorted out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is okay with your family! sending positive energy your way :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sammi!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://extraextravagant.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.bs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I hope everything works out!

    I'd love for you to check out my blog if you have a chance
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine :)
    And if you want we can follow each other here
    on bloglovin and via GFC ?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog seems interesting. I do have a similar blog about Hairdressers in Rockhampton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I really do appreciate every one of them :)
Please do not comment Follow for Follow as it isn't polite but feel free to post your link as I do love checking out all blogs :)